Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of wonder if Fran's strategy here might be to contact McCord (or whatever his target QB is) but not put on the full court press until he locks down some weapons and OL help in the portal. THEN being able to make the pitch.

I think McCord is an absolute pipe dream. It would take big NIL bucks. And while I think we are in decent shape, I’m not sure we could afford what it would take to get this kind of QB and reinforce the rest of the holes on the roster.
I don't see Fran making a play if there's just zero chance.

Per month? I find that very hard to believe.

Why not 6 figures could be $100,000 multiple that by 12 for a full year and your looking at 1.2 Million for a QB which is about ball park

Per month? I find that very hard to believe.
Where is all our big time alumni to help out? Maybe they are, just don't know what and if they are doing anything

Last edited:
I wouldn’t bet on McCord coming to Cuse; nor would I bet against HCFB accomplishing what he sets his sights on. I just don’t know who HCFB is targeting for his ideal QB recruit for this cycle!

Where is all our big time alumnus to help out? Maybe they are, just don't know what and if they are doing anything
Then why create a post calling out the "big time alumnus?"

At a minimum, you should be calling out the alumni if you are going to call.

Then why create a post calling out the "big time alumnus?"

At a minimum, you should be calling out the alumni if you are going to call.
My bad that was the way I should have put it, ty. Will correct

My bad that was the way I should have put it, ty. Will correct
I was mostly kidding about "alumnus" vs alumni, rackman. The larger point was why call out at all when we don't really know what the really big donors are giving.

You could well be right, I just can't wrap my head around it.
Two signs to look at that tells us ADJW is not messing around.

1. The Coach we poached from Colorado. That was not due to pre-existing ties/friendship like ERob. That was Cuse making a big boy move.

2. What QB we land from the portal. And no it won’t be the UB kid for qb1.

Two signs to look at that tells us ADJW is not messing around.

1. The Coach we poached from Colorado. That was not due to pre-existing ties/friendship like ERob. That was Cuse making a big boy move.

2. What QB we land from the portal. And no it won’t be the UB kid for qb1.
We may or may not be wiling to pay $1m for a QB but I don’t think we have to.

Nebby plays @ Ohio State does he want to go back to the horseshoe?

With how bad that offense was going there’s the same as committing to Iowa you have zero shot to make the NFL.

McCords a safe pick Id take him but it Fran wants to roll the dice with someone he feels has more upside I am ok with it.

Nebby plays @ Ohio State does he want to go back to the horseshoe?

With how bad that offense was going there’s the same as committing to Iowa you have zero shot to make the NFL.

McCords a safe pick Id take him but it Fran wants to roll the dice with someone he feels has more upside I am ok with it.

I was under the impression McCord wanted some big $ and same thing for me. I'd rather get someone decent or with more upside and use some $ on OL.

I’m sure I’ll get killed for this… but if we are going run heavy and can spend money on lineman first.. let’s offer the qb from ARMY. lol. Kid is a baller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom