Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure I’ll get killed for this… but if we are going run heavy and can spend money on lineman first.. let’s offer the qb from ARMY. lol. Kid is a baller
I’m fine with a mobile QB who can throw. Even a poor man’s Dungey type. You have to keep defenses honest. We don’t need a gunslinger but we need someone accurate with a strong arm who can make throws when needed.

I’m fine with a mobile QB who can throw. Even a poor man’s Dungey type. You have to keep defenses honest. We don’t need a gunslinger but we need someone accurate with a strong arm who can make throws when needed.
An accurate strong armed is a top 10 QB portal player.

Exactly

We're all out of sorts with this new world we are living in. Go SU Football!
Isn’t it wild? Been through some intense ups and downs as a fan since 1980.

Getting a second QB who doesn’t stink like our current backup might be as important as the starter.

If we were to get Sluka with the way he plays he’s almost certainly not making it through the year and getting injured like Dungey and Shrader.

Isn’t it wild? Been through some intense ups and downs as a fan since 1980.
I started in Late '70's myself, subscribed to all the recruiting newsletters, Tom Lemming's along with others, started out with the Warner, Hurley, Monk Morris years over the radio, then the incredible McPherson and Pasqualoni years and the the terrible Robinson years and mediocrity with Babers. I could be on the edge of tears with more of these top commitments. Had season tickets from late 80's as a student and just gave them up last year.

Last edited:
Getting a second QB who doesn’t stink like our current backup might be as important as the starter.

If we were to get Sluka with the way he plays he’s almost certainly not making it through the year and getting injured like Dungey and Shrader.
OFFERED> KYLE MCCORD PORTAL TRANSFER FROM OH STATE
# 6 6'3" 215
Ohio State quarterback Kyle McCord made headlines this week when he decided to enter the winter transfer portal.

McCord was named the Buckeyes' starting quarterback at the start of the season, beating out Devin Brown. The junior had 3,170 passing yards and 24 touchdown passes as Ohio State went 11-1 during the regular season. The team’s lone loss came against Michigan last month.

The Buckeyes are slated to play Missouri in the Cotton Bowl later this month. It remains unclear whether McCord will suit up for the game.

A five-star recruit, McCord signed with Ohio State in the Class of 2021 out of Philadelphia's St. Joseph's Prep and has one year of eligibility remaining.

GREAT OFFER

IMG_5199.jpeg

Why does this site have him 100% to Nebby? Don’t think all of those 100%s are legit.

As I posted earlier going there after what their QBs did this year is almost like transferring to a service academy or Iowa.

He's liking Cuse replies. I'm getting my hopes up. The buzz alone on this would be huge.
McCord is about to go on a Nebraska official visit…if he’s about the pull the trigger then won’t be us.

The guy running that account has some Jersey connections so he’ll report anything Jersey related. It just so happens that there is a lot of Orange buzz in Jersey lately so he’s been pumping us up lately :) I assume he’s more of a Rutgers fan by the looks of his background on Twitter.

Last edited:
McCord is currently coming off a Nebraska official visit…if he’s about the pull the trigger then won’t be us.

The guy running that account has some Jersey connections so he’ll report anything Jersey related. It just so happens that there is a lot of Orange buzz in Jersey lately so he’s been pumping us up lately :) I assume he’s more of a Rutgers fan by the looks of his background on Twitter.
He has real connections and knows what he’s talking about. So if he posted something, probably something to it.

Limited games I’ve seen I’m not sold on him. Of course, would be a huge get but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom