Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe there are Syracuse fans who actually have issues with this. This is what we have been waiting for. Can you just not allow yourself to be excited? Like take a look in the mirror and get excited about Syracuse Football. Forget about anything that has happened in the last decade or two we have so much talent coming. It is time to let yourself get excited again about football !!!

I was told by some that he didn't bother offering high quality players because they would never even come for an OV. I guess that way of thinking just became out dated.

You were told garbage. Just last year we offered a 5 star QB and two 4 stars. Offered six 4 star RBs. One 5 star WR and eight 4 stars. Etc etc.

I wonder if anyone remembers this OSU QB transfer (Pete Prather) under Maloney.
Let us pray it's not a Pete Prather situation:

I know. I'm dating myself.
Well, no one else will. (I'll see myself out)
I remember. We hadn’t had a decent QB in years and there was hope he could be the man.

But he was not the man…..

Only syracuse fans can have an issue of probably the biggest transfer get in program history by the way its being announced. I mean you cant make this chit up. I dont care if Win Lyle broke the news for gods sake.

SMH
agreed we should line them up and pop them over the middle

I honestly said when it was announced McCord was in the Portal, "why would have do that and leave OSU?". and there is no chance of SU getting him or anyone like him.

So happy to be 100% wrong. This is awesome news!
I went back to see all the negative nay sayers and on page 2, there I am. Saying getting him was a pipe dream. Didn’t have the NIL money. LOVE being wrong.

Every time I come back it amazes me how negative the entire area is. I don't know why maybe the lack of jobs or the lack of sunshine, but the negativity is sad.
Cuse area is the chick in "shes all that". the area has an inferiority complex that is pretty easy to see. What people don't get is that it's a pretty great place. I'm fine with that however, it keeps people out. With Micron coming that gig may be up however

Can’t wait to hear what Roddy “there’s no way he’s going to Syracuse “ Jones in that smug voice of his has to say.

Sucks that the guy that does most of the morning shows on ACC radio has such disdain for a conference member.

Can’t wait to hear what Roddy “there’s no way he’s going to Syracuse “ Jones in that smug voice of his has to say.

Sucks that the guy that does most of the morning shows on ACC radio has such disdain for a conference member.
I don't know the guy. Don't listen to ACC radio. Didn't know it existed. But the McCord signing is so big because it draws so much attention to the rest of what is going on right now. Just wait until they see the rest of this on Weds.

I can't believe there are Syracuse fans who actually have issues with this. This is what we have been waiting for. Can you just not allow yourself to be excited? Like take a look in the mirror and get excited about Syracuse Football. Forget about anything that has happened in the last decade or two we have so much talent coming. It is time to let yourself get excited again about football !!!
Decade? Two decades. Time for some enthusiasm and just enjoy the ride.

You were told garbage. Just last year we offered a 5 star QB and two 4 stars. Offered six 4 star RBs. One 5 star WR and eight 4 stars. Etc etc.
In all seriousness, did any of them come for a visit? I really don’t know. Never spent any time following recruiting, not like I do now! The thing is, Brown is getting these high profile recruits to come and visit.

why are we doing this...
Tim Wilson also replaced the injured QB duo of Hurley and Farneski, Tim had a big game against NC State...Some big runs...but a lot of passing errors...

Seems like his teammates all liked kyle. There's been a lot of garbage posted the past few days about him.

View attachment 235304
They know their coach is a douche for pushing him out. This just shows what a solid locker room leader we’re getting. He has the respect of his team, even if the fans and the coach want to trash Kyle for doing what Stroud couldn’t do either.

Kyle is going to feel the love of Orange Nation and have a memorable senior season! All the haters can hate as he prepares for his future in the NFL. LGO!!!

In all seriousness, did any of them come for a visit? I really don’t know. Never spent any time following recruiting, not like I do now! The thing is, Brown is getting these high profile recruits to come and visit.

No idea. I was only responding to the comment we wouldn’t offer top end players.

Tim Wilson also replaced the injured QB duo of Hurley and Farneski, Tim had a big game against NC State...Some big runs...but a lot of passing errors...
Lot of hope that season, but Hurley got his ribs cracked on like the 7th play against up and coming FSU. Hurley made it back for the WV game. We wuz robbed against Pitt. They closed it out at Archbold w/a 20-17 victory over #18 Navy w/Phil McConkey. "Archbold Stadium is officially closed."

If this somehow ends Ohio states run as a power and they skip to 3-4 losses next year with the new teams that would be amazing I absolutely loathe them they are the worst fanbase in CFB I hope the QB there next year is terrible while McCord lights it up for us and we can laugh at them.

My GOD, what did he do on the way out at Ohio St? Did he steal their endowment, kill the mascot and burn down the library? OSU fans on Reddit are SO damn bitter about him.
Perfect. When a guy sucks, it's crickets. An uproar probably means someone thinks he'll be missed.

If this somehow ends Ohio states run as a power and they skip to 3-4 losses next year with the new teams that would be amazing I absolutely loathe them they are the worst fanbase in CFB I hope the QB there next year is terrible while McCord lights it up for us and we can laugh at them.
This

I'd lulz if we went 10-2 next year and they were like 9-3

I don't know the guy. Don't listen to ACC radio. Didn't know it existed. But the McCord signing is so big because it draws so much attention to the rest of what is going on right now. Just wait until they see the rest of this on Weds.
I'll be paying attention to NSD shows for the first time in my life this year. I used to think fanbases that were obsessed with recruiting were stupid.

I get it now. It's fun when it's fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors