Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t wait to hear what Roddy “there’s no way he’s going to Syracuse “ Jones in that smug voice of his has to say.

Sucks that the guy that does most of the morning shows on ACC radio has such disdain for a conference member.
Yeah I heard his snarky crap, and Luginbill and his moron cohort Salee his morning too, wake up folks, this is the new SU

Tons of tweets by them saying how much of a downgrade this is for him and a career killer. Typical smugness. I get it, OSU is a blue blood but talking like Syracuse is like an FCS school drives me nuts.
I get it. Their last 3 QB's went in the 1st round and they've had 4 others drafted since we had McNabb. They've earned a little smugness. Now it's our turn and Fran isn't screwing around. All we need to do to shut them up is win games.

You were told garbage. Just last year we offered a 5 star QB and two 4 stars. Offered six 4 star RBs. One 5 star WR and eight 4 stars. Etc etc.
People quickly forget the high end offers that just aren't interested. Dino just wasn't as good as Fran at closing. The thing is we can say that about most of the coaches we've ever had and most other coaches across the country. I'm not holding it against Dino that Fran is just really really really good. Glad we have him.

Per 247 McCord was a 4 star coming out of high school. Is he Tommy DeVito with an Ohio State line in front of him, Ohio State receivers and an Ohio State running game?

television christmas GIF

It’s an early Christmas gift!

Per 247 McCord was a 4 star coming out of high school. Is he Tommy DeVito with an Ohio State line in front of him, Ohio State receivers and an Ohio State running game?
How dare you SWC

Lot of hope that season, but Hurley got his ribs cracked on like the 7th play against up and coming FSU. Hurley made it back for the WV game. We wuz robbed against Pitt. They closed it out at Archbold w/a 20-17 victory over #18 Navy w/Phil McConkey. "Archbold Stadium is officially closed."
I was at that Florida State game at Archbold...I just remember FSU running all over us..like we were not even there. I vagely remember a guy named Brown for FSU..running back a long kick off/ punt return...or long run from ther line of scrimmage...

I'll be paying attention to NSD shows for the first time in my life this year. I used to think fanbases that were obsessed with recruiting were stupid.

I get it now. It's fun when it's fun.
ACC PM’s Mark Packer said on NSD the whole group (The Huddle) are going to ESPN offices.

ACC PM’s Mark Packer said on NSD the whole group (The Huddle) are going to ESPN offices.
What is NSD? Are they all moving to Bristol instead of having ACCN studios in Charlotte?

What is NSD? Are they all moving to Bristol instead of having ACCN studios in Charlotte?
National Signing Day. I think they will be there only for the day.

Or was Tommy DeVito a future pro quarterback with a Syracuse line in front of him, Syracuse receivers and a Syracuse running game?

So we landed a former 5 star QB that started all year long for a Big Ten team that almost went undefeated and some here are wondering if he’s Drew Allen 2.0 and others are mad at Brent Axe because he scooped the news this morning. Geez, SU has some weird fans that really struggle with anything resembling success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom