Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok at this point I’m 99.999% sure I’m dead and in orange paradise. My goodness.
1702512456494.gif

Like so far I've been refusing to allow myself to really think this could happen. Now I'm trying to figure out how to process it if it does, like I can't even come up with an analogy for this. Syracuse getting Ohio State's starting QB in the portal after the season he had??? Am I asleep? Am I dead? Is this real life????????

Hell yeah Fran and company are willing to go toe to toe with ANYONE. He said just that in his initial presser. He made it clear he wasn't going to back down to anybody. Fran is the epitome of "why not us?". That stuff is contagious. Funny because he's more like the hell with faith, I'll show you evidence!

He also told Matt Park during his interview something about winning a championship. Some have modest expectations. That ain't our new coaching staff. Hell yeah. Let's go.

Close your eyes and imagine... Syracuse going toe-to-toe with Alabama for one of the top EDGE transfers in the country, at the same time it's a leading contender for Ohio State's starting QB who threw for 24 TDs and 6 INT last year.

Now open your eyes and watch Kyle McCord and Fadil Diggs lead the Orange out onto the field next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom