Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! I didn't even have to climb some remote mountain to be given this sage wisdom.
Thank you for revealing what was hidden for so long. I will follow you anywhere (except to Rutgers)...
It doesn't take wisdom to understand and see that Rutgers is the pitt of hell thinly disguised by their shaved ape coach in a cheap rented helicopter. Syracuse is the truth, New Jersey recruits can clearly see that Fran is the path to the truth.

Everybody man your posts!!

We need flights tracked!!

We need Toga standing out on a highway in the snow!!
Who's in contact with Uncle BeBop? We need confirmation on Enterprise rentals!

Faq GIF by Coupon Cause

Isn't it amazing how the current perception of Syracuse is? Nebraska is straight garbage.
I love Syracuse football more than i probably should. I’m passionate about the program and competitive as anything. I absolutely HATE seeing how bad we are trolled on social media. It’s not even like we’re a laughingstock, it’s worse, and it gets me more irritated than it should. Our perception was non-existent. What Fran has done is 1 week has garnered more positive attention to this program than anything in the past 20+ years. All i know is i’m going to have an absolute field day if we start beating out some of these schools for blue chip recruits and have that more importantly carry over to the field.

I am not a slave to conformity. I am a philosiphizer in it's truest sense. My thoughts are not confined to a certain language or context, they flow within me and unto you. It us up to you to accept the truth that I feed the world or be scared and hide behind the lies others have fed you your whole life.
View attachment 234976

I love Syracuse football more than i probably should. I’m passionate about the program and competitive as anything. I absolutely HATE seeing how bad we are trolled on social media. It’s not even like we’re a laughingstock, it’s worse, and it gets me more irritated than it should. Our perception was non-existent. What Fran has done is 1 week has garnered more positive attention to this program than anything in the past 20+ years. All i know is i’m going to have an absolute field day if we start beating out some of these schools for blue chip recruits and have that more importantly carry over to the field.
Most of us are right there with you. We know that Syracuse football and sports in general are unjustifiably ridiculed. Fran Brown in one fell swoop is going to change the perception. We can again wear the block S with pride and talk crap to whomever steps up.

We all know what the program was capable of in the late 80's to early 00's when it had the proper level of talent flowing through it. I view most of Twitter as ignorant masses since it's been so long since we've been consistently relevant, and they'll all receive an education very soon from Professor Fran. :)

Also notice how much time he has with arguably passing behind the country's best offensive line.
Something he most likely won't have the luxury of while playing here next year.
Fran and Elijah are going to land some big ass dudes to protect Mr. McCord. Elijah gets the elephants and hippos or whatever. We will have SEC caliber lines on both sides, book it.

1702520907263.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors