Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone do McCords stats vs some of our all time great qbs now so we can see how much he actually stinks. No reason to compare him to OSU qb's...we want to know how he stacks up compared to what our program is use to having over the past 20-30 years. Without looking, I'm thinking he's a downgrade and we need to take a pass on him. Over 3k yards passing and 24tds and one loss this year...PASS! Dude stinks for sure.
Yeah if he were to come here and mirror his passing TDs and passing yardage at tOSU it would be one of the greatest seasons for a QB in Syracuse history.

Hooooo boy, if you're telling me that we've got Big M money now, the college football world has officially been PUT ON NOTICE.

BigM.jpg
True story - the town I grew up in was so small we didn't have a Big M - we had a Little M.

...which is why I led with the tweet from the 247/CBS Sports guy...

Tom Loy
@TomLoy247
College football writer with
@247Sports / @CBS / @CBSSports
... TomLoy247@gmail.com ... The #NotreDame insider ... Committed to and signed to
@Carmino25
247sports.com/college/notre-…Born December 3, 1983Joined November 2010
1,801 Following
48.7K Followers
Any and all tweets are welcome. Just pointing out the only one that claimed to have any new info was the 100 followers guy. Nobody is giving ya crap for posting it.

Any and all tweets are welcome. Just pointing out the only one that claimed to have any new info was the 100 followers guy. Nobody is giving ya crap for posting it.

Loy is saying there is smoke... I would not have posted the 10-follower guy if it was just him.

All total speculation of course until confirmed.

Loy is saying there is smoke... I would not have posted the 10-follower guy if it was just him.

All total speculation regardless until confirmed.
Yeah we all saw Loy's tweet yesterday saying he heard something about Syracuse. But there's nothing yet from him or anyone that is concrete abiut a visit. As per my last email... your post was perfectly fine. Every teeny tiny drop of info is welcome.

You don't need to have a lot of followers to have good information. There are people who have thousands of followers whose information is generally garbage.
It's certainly possible. But for every one that has legit info there are 1,000 trolls that will post false claims. Not going to get my hopes up that we beat those odds here. But it doesn't mean I'm not refreshing every 30 seconds hoping for someone else with weight to tweet the same basic thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom