Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live for these kind of posts...give us 1 more! Literally anything! Chances of us getting him? What they're eating for dinner tomorrow? I'll eat it up
Thats the only piece I have now that I feel ok sharing. But if Fran has him on campus id feel good about it.

He seems to have a way to make sure everything that can be done is done. Guys a ninja

Random place for this post. Nice man but geez I am so glad Dino is gone. These last few weeks since Dan Mullengiving have been frantastic. Literally in my thirty plus years of fandome have not been this excited for Syracuse. Hope red catches the buzz that Fran is creating.

Random place for this post. Nice man but geez I am so glad Dino is gone. These last few weeks since Dan Mullengiving have been frantastic. Literally in my thirty plus years of fandome have no been this excited for Syracuse. Hope red catches the buzz that Fran is creating.
I have a sense that may be happening. I noticed in a recent promo that former Cuse players are becoming more involved in the basketball program. Hope that blossoms.

Same.

Pro style requires more sound oline fundamentals, that translate better to the NFL game. For any oline transfer, that could be a big deal if they are trying to up their draft potential. That could be a sound strategy on securing quality oline.
Every NFL team run some type of inside/outside/split zone along with gap runs. College teams do all that. Actually the NFL has taken from college schemes.

We have NIL money more then a decent amount of other schools. If we're gonna play with the big dogs and have a legit shot at guys like Bolden and portal guys we need more. Browns hire has thankfully brought more in but it's a constant battle and we have to take care of our current players as well.
It is almost like trying to build a team with having a salary cap to worry about.

Maybe Dinosaur can bring in some tow behind smokers and cook a dinner up right inside the dome. The place would smell Devine. Or I'm thinking we could bring in a bunch of different food trucks and park them around the dome, next to the Ferraris, so the kids have options.
Chicken Riggies and Cutlets from Vito’s, Dinosaur, Fish and Chips from Kitty Hoynes, Burgers and Wings from the Blarney.

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Right in my backyard. Telling the wife there is a change of plans Saturday

caddyshack-hey.gif

The corp. I work for is based in Columbus, I posted the SI link on our teams page last night and it seems there are some sour grapes from some of my colleagues, lol. Imagine an 11 and 1 record not being good enough.

"You can have him Kelly, he was a 5 star but IMO he's pretty average, it's not going to be the Joe Burrow story"

hahahahaha

The corp. I work for is based in Columbus, I posted the SI link on our teams page last night and it seems there are some sour grapes from some of my colleagues, lol. Imagine an 11 and 1 record not being good enough.

"You can have him Kelly, he was a 5 star but IMO he's pretty average, it's not going to be the Joe Burrow story"

hahahahaha
I'll take average. I think that's better than who we have sitting in the clubhouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom