Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods please be swift and just in showing RandomGuy the error of his ways.
They're not bad. I'd give em a 6. Everyone knows the rules. ;-) I guess being surrounded by mostly 7, 8's, and 9's made them a let down. Glad y'all love em, though.

I'd definitely serve McCord up some Dino, though. Best bottled BBQ sauce I've ever had(Wango Tango). I smoke a lot of food, and Dino's sauce is better than the 30 or 40 I've made. Great place.

Lol. I would question why you are hanging around those areas of NJ.

Btw, every state that has people has sewage and gasoline ( and I know you're just going for a cheap laugh).
Before I moved to Montclair w/ my ex, I thought Jersey was all smokestacks, rusty oil rigs, and stinky bodies of marsh water.
Au contraire, New Jersey is fricken beautiful. Wouldn't hesitate to move back there.

Last edited:
Glad to have them in the photo when he ultimately selects us. Can say we beat out Oklahoma for his services. ;) Add this with Barnes picking our hat at the upcoming all star game hopefully and it's all great press for Cuse.
Hope it's this scenario and not heartbreak. Alright, no negativity...back to Fran landing a whale for Syracuse!!

Lol. I would question why you are hanging around those areas of NJ.

Btw, every state that has people has sewage and gasoline ( and I know you're just going for a cheap laugh).
Oh come on. I lived in Jersey for a while. Nothing but love. I even still have a Jersey cell phone number. There are some funky smells in Jersey. We have to at least agree on that. Jersey City, Newark, Bayonne, Elizabeth, Secaucus. To be fair, I haven't really ventured far from the NYC metro area. So I admit some biases.

Maybe we can even replicate the Jersey aromas. The smell of raw sewage and gasoline will warm the heart.
This is a smart post in a thread about trying to land a NJ transfer with our NJ coaches and all our other NJ players and commits. You really seem to be behind the cause here.

Last edited:
Before I moved to Montclair w/ my ex, I thought Jersey was all smokestacks, rusty oil rigs, and stinky bodies of marsh water.
Au contraire, New Jersey is fricken beautiful. Wouldn't hesitate to move back there.
I am sure you are right. I am jaded by my time living in Jersey City. It was a rough time, but it was a close commute to Manhattan where I worked. Hoboken was always a good time. I never ventured too far west or to any of the Townships. So maybe I have a skewed look at NJ. Apologies to anyone from Jersey who I offended. Long live Bruce.

I was told there is a huge 100+ person dinner for all recruits/family/coaches at Heritage Hill Saturday night.
From their website:
Unfortunately, we have to close the brewhouse on Saturday. However, we will be preparing for a huge day on Sunday for final holiday market and visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus!Unfortunately, we have to close the brewhouse on Saturday. However, we will be preparing for a huge day on Sunday for final holiday market and visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus!

th

I am sure you are right. I am jaded by my time living in Jersey City. It was a rough time, but it was a close commute to Manhattan where I worked. Hoboken was always a good time. I never ventured too far west or to any of the Townships. So maybe I have a skewed look at NJ. Apologies to anyone from Jersey who I offended. Long live Bruce.
Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm a NY'er through and through. But once you get out to Jersey proper you realize it's called the "Garden State" for a reason. Lots of green, scenery, foliage, you name it.
When my ex and I went kaput, I was more upset about having to leave Montclair then I was about leaving her. :cool:

Oh, don't get me wrong...I'm a NY'er through and through. But once you get out to Jersey proper you realize it's called the "Garden State" for a reason. Lots of green, scenery, foliage, you name it.
When my ex and I went kaput, I was more upset about having to leave Montclair then I was about leaving her. :cool:
I did always want to look at moving to a place that had Township in the name. Those places always looked really beautiful. But the commute would have been insane.

Oklahoma has an anointed starter in Jackson Arnold, a five star who has been waiting in the wings and may well have scared off Dillon Gabriel. Arnold has already played effectively as a backup and will start in the Sooner's bowl game. No way McCord would be a guaranteed starter down there.

I did always want to look at moving to a place that had Township in the name. Those places always looked really beautiful. But the commute would have been insane.
35 mins on the Path train, and the Montclair stop was right outside the complex where we lived. Not sure where those other stations were, but that commute was perfect.

That was my impression before I moved here. Where my wife’s from in Monmouth County it’s beautiful with a lot of horse farms. Where I ended up, it was fine for a while. Now, it’s kind of like Staten Island West, unfortunately.

35 mins on the Path train, and the Montclair stop was right outside the complex where we lived. Not sure where those other stations were, but that commute was perfect.
I blew it then. I ended up moving north to Connecticut and my commute was a nightmare up there too. I really didn't research well enough. Connecticut was nice though.

Couldn’t agree more. I am from WNY, but I lived in Monmouth County and Jersey City after school and I loved living in both for different reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom