Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone surprised there has been no official announcement of a visit? Or maybe I missed it. Seems like I read “according to reports.” I’m not sure how those things work.

Last edited:
We need 2 portal QBs. Have we not learned anything from the Dino years?

McCord goes down and then what? Crazy eyes?

Hard to accomplish since portal guys all want playing time. Who is gonna sit?

Anyone surprised there has been no official announcement of a visit? Or maybe I missed it. Seems like I read “according to reports.” I’m not sure how those things work.
30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

Get on up to the 315 and be our man on the scene! Just slip in with the rest of the group and blend in.

Hard to accomplish since portal guys all want playing time. Who is gonna sit?
It's tough but maybe not impossible. You get McCord as a one year guy. Then you find a guy with multiple years of eligibility left who's a back up stuck behind a superstar or lightly recruited G5 guy that has outplayed his recruiting ranking and looking to step up a level. Those types can see the path to starting even if it isn't guaranteed.

Well, he is actually doing an OV while Mullen was complete BS.
Hey now, don’t you go spoiling Santa Claus too!!

A bunch of your friends died on that hill defending that joke of a lie.

Most of their reputations were beyond repair anyway, but a few shouldn’t post for 6 months or so until we all forget how absolutely falucking stupid they were.

Anyway, anyone who doesn’t want McCord, should leave now so as to not keep embarrassing themselves with their posts.

If he signs, he comes in as QB1 and nobody should do anything less than throw him a parade and shower him with love, praise and thankfulness.

Yes, Blood Orange, I am from NJ born and raised. Haven't been back after Cuse.

Grew up in the Northwest part of NJ on Lake Hopatcong,14 miles long, 43 miles of shoreline and 60 feet deep, Beautiful.

Spent lots of time fishing for trout. Competitive slalom water skiing. The Lake Hopatcong Yacht Club. Had a part ownership in a Melges e-scow - sailing every Sunday.

Went to two prep boarding schools: Blair Academy, (hated it wanted to go to high school to be with my friends). Then went and finished at The Morristown School, now Morristown Beard School, not far from Monclair. Wonderful, changed my outlook on school became one of seven prefects who ran the school. Was an All- State QB, NJ State 100 dash Champion (9.7) and All - State pitcher.

Walked on at SU could throw as well as their first string QB. Gave me a sholie but the guidance counselor couldn't figure out how to schedule my Art/Industrial Design classes so I could play. Floyd and I were the fastest on the team. Had to quit and went to summer school.

Thought it would be terrible, but the ratio of men to women was 10 - 1, ten females to 1 man. I really had a good summer school - both grade and women wise, who all seemed to want someone to be very close to. mmmmm

Four women, art classes nice.

Jersey is beautiful and has become the bedroom community of NYC along with CT.

Anyone who thinks NJ stinks, smells like a sewer and is rust is full of !
Lake Hopatcong... Same. ;-)

Bertrand's Island? ;-)

Sorry you didn't get to have a little more football fun.

Most of their reputations were beyond repair anyway, but a few shouldn’t post for 6 months or so until we all forget how absolutely falucking stupid they were.

Anyway, anyone who doesn’t want McCord, should leave now so as to not keep embarrassing themselves with their posts.

If he signs, he comes in as QB1 and nobody should do anything less than throw him a parade and shower him with love, praise and thankfulness.

Says the guy that was all in, posting like 30 times to hire Mullen and then had to backtrack like a used car salesman.

DON’T CARE

It's tough but maybe not impossible. You get McCord as a one year guy. Then you find a guy with multiple years of eligibility left who's a back up stuck behind a superstar or lightly recruited G5 guy that has outplayed his recruiting ranking and looking to step up a level. Those types can see the path to starting even if it isn't guaranteed.
Tough is an understatement!

Says the guy that was all in, posting like 30 times to hire Mullen and then had to backtrack like a used car salesman.
Yep, was ALL IN, of course I wanted them to HIRE MULLEN….it was a pipe dream and I was there for it.

Once it became blatantly clear it was just a pipe dream of a perpetuated lie, I found Jesus in the form of the Almighty RutgersAl and I believed what he was preaching over the buffoonery of SyracuseFan posters and when ALL IN to HIRE FRAN BROWN.

You can keep searching the security cameras to see if you can spot Mullen passed out at 31 Flavors Thanksgiving Week all you want.

Good luck with that.

Yep, was ALL IN, of course I wanted them to HIRE MULLEN….it was a pipe dream and I was there for it.

Once it became blatantly clear it was just a pipe dream of a perpetuated lie, I found Jesus in the form of the Almighty RutgersAl and I believed what he was preaching over the buffoonery of SyracuseFan posters and when ALL IN to HIRE FRAN BROWN.

You can keep searching the security cameras to see if you can spot Mullen passed out at 31 Flavors Thanksgiving Week all you want.

Good luck with that.
Own it Kaiser, you lived it. :D

2 true freshmen and Villari.

McCord doesn’t play like a wild never slide kamakaze dual threat I don’t make predictions when it comes to injuries but taking a ton of big hits were huge parts of Shrader and Dungeys games.

I don’t think a grad transfer will want to take a chance on him going down either. Lamson should have known Shrader would get hurt early he would have played more snaps here than he did at Stanford and likely could have saved Dinos job and set himself up to start 3 more years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom