Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 57 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, going to the trailer to get the meth.
heisenberg-goddamn-right.gif

Why do we ply recruits with candy, chips and ice cream? Shouldn’t the program be touting healthy habits with yogurt smoothies, fresh fruits and protein bars? Establish a culture.
Because we’re not targeting metrosexuals

Ha. That's funny, but he's repin Illinois now. Just like the guys we've gotten from other schools through transfers on the football field and basketball court. The only exception I can think of is Paulus, because we were desperate for a QB at the time and he didn't play football anywhere else. He was always a dook dude.
How can you tell…Illinois and SU have the same colors?

I wish I could get some Genesse Cream Ale here in South Carolina...I tell folks about it all the time...We have something called Dale's Pale ale, brewed in Brevard, NC. It's good...but it isn't Genee!!!

I’ve had Dales. When I was in brevard there was a really good dark beer company - Duck rabbit milk stout. One of my favorites.

I wish I could get some Genesse Cream Ale here in South Carolina...I tell folks about it all the time...We have something called Dale's Pale ale, brewed in Brevard, NC. It's good...but it isn't Genee!!!

You should be able to get your hands on Charles Towne Fermentory, Westbrook, Wicked Weed, Palmetto etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom