Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try about 9-10
IMG_0605.gif

Then I will join the untapped portion of this thread lol

PrisonCity_Label-16oz_Mass-Riot_mockup+%281%29.png

This is what I was drinking earlier this evening in a celebratory manner

Merry Flipmas yall

It’s going to be a good week
Last week it took a few days for all the commitments and flips to come in. Given NSD is on Wednesday, recruits won’t have long to make final decisions before the early signing period begins. I’m curious how many hold their decisions to themselves until the NSD festivities begin.

no matter what, the NSD drama is going to be unlike anything we’ve experienced on this board. I expect that to be true, even if we know everyone’s decisions ahead of time and no last second flips (for or against) come to pass.

Why is he transferring? Seems weird to leave your team before the bowl to transfer. Nevermind, more money and competition! Got it.

Ummm, the youngest of gen X is older than our new head coach. You're about 2 generations behind.
Honestly who can keep up with all the letters? What’s after Z?

Why is he transferring? Seems weird to leave your team before the bowl to transfer. Nevermind, more money and competition! Got it.
Because his HC was publicly uncertain of him starting in said bowl.

Next year Syracuse will be in the college football playoff. Save your money now
Betcha that because we have an easier schedule next year that we could go 11-0 and they would put us #5 so we would be treated like Fla St was this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom