Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My GOD, what did he do on the way out at Ohio St? Did he steal their endowment, kill the mascot and burn down the library? OSU fans on Reddit are SO damn bitter about him.

Just a bunch of bandwagon Ohio State fans that watched just the Michigan game and saw he threw 2 interceptions in that game when he only threw 6 all year.

1000001541.gif

Just a bunch of bandwagon Ohio State fans that watched just the Michigan game and saw he threw 2 interceptions in that game when he only threw 6 all year.

To be fair, I saw a number of similar comments from their fans that he's good for two reads and can't get past read 3 or more.

Sounded similar to Cutlets, TBH.

Pro arm but not good with read progression.

No idea if that is true, as I've only actually seen him play a couple times and was not paying close attention.

Also he's been piled on because of the significance of the one Michigan loss... He's the scapegoat.

To be fair, I saw a number of similar comments from their fans that he's good for two reads and can't get past read 3 or more.

Sounded similar to Cutlets, TBH.

Pro arm but not good with read progression.

No idea if that is true, as I've only actually seen him play a couple times and was not paying close attention.

Also he's been piled on because of the significance of the one Michigan loss... He's the scapegoat.

Well with Ohio States recievers you probably dont have to go to the 3rd option very often cause the 1st or 2nd option is probably open. I think theyve just been spoiled from Stroud and Fields that they expect to much from a 1st year starter.

McCord has a grand total of 13 career starts. I'm going to make the crazy statement that players actually get better with experience. By the way, the second interception in the Michigan game was with 24 seconds left and he got hit as he threw the ball.

I just had somebody I haven’t spoken to in three years that I coached HS Football with in Raleigh North Carolina Call me. His first question was what the hell is going on up there in Syracuse. People are absolutely taking notice.

McCord has a grand total of 13 career starts. I'm going to make the crazy statement that players actually get better with experience. By the way, the second interception in the Michigan game was with 24 seconds left and he got hit as he threw the ball.
And the first one was on Harrison as much as McCord … he ran a poor route.

You know who threw 2 INTs against Michigan? CJ Stroud last year when OSU got hammered at home. Guess Stroud sucks too, right OSU fans?

Last edited:
Just hope this isn’t a Drew Allen 2.0 situation
I wonder if anyone remembers this OSU QB transfer (Pete Prather) under Maloney.
Let us pray it's not a Pete Prather situation:

I know. I'm dating myself.
Well, no one else will. (I'll see myself out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom