Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also suffers from ageusia.
Come on, make fun of his looks, call him a nerd, question his sexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that), call him every name in the book...but to question how he tastes is crossing the line.

Come on, make fun of his looks, call him a nerd, question his sexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that), call him every name in the book...but to question how he tastes is crossing the line.
I meant that his wife has no taste

Any guesses on how much our new QB cost us in NIL?

Pay Me Kim Kardashian GIF by GQ

To be fair she was successful in leveraging her name and zero skills and turning it into a lucrative "career." I tried to use her blueprint for fame but was not met with the same enthusiasm from the public... :(
Seriously though, yes...I can't really blame her for her success. I blame the idiots who idolized her when in the past she would have been shamed.

Yep, that's +1 internets for that one. :D
Time to expand my trophy case. But, I feel I am dancing a line and I should dial it back. Typically not my style, but it's too fun on this board to get banned.

One repulsive skank?
Enormous tangent - say what you will about her, she's very smart and savvy and not at all the no talent individual some people make her out to be.

Few in the world were capable of maxing out an opportunity for fame and fortune as she has.

Enormous tangent - say what you will about her, she's very smart and savvy and not at all the no talent individual some people make her out to be.

Few in the world were capable of maxing out an opportunity for fame and fortune as she has.
Nothing that she has "accomplished" would indicate any type of talent. I don't even dislike her. I just can't believe she and her entire family have become rich for doing nothing.

Nothing that she has "accomplished" would indicate any type of talent. I don't even dislike her. I just can't believe she and her entire family have become rich for doing nothing.
They haven't become rich by doing nothing. That's a myth, and you shouldn't believe it. They've done a lot of things. They've made a number of very, very good business decisions, that required talent to make and execute.

They haven't become rich by doing nothing. That's a myth, and you shouldn't believe it. They've done a lot of things. They've made a number of very, very good business decisions, that required talent to make and execute.
Eh, agree to disagree. Every avenue of wealth they've benefited from stems from notoriety. I don't blame them for capitalizing on it, it is more an indictment on what the general public prioritizes.

Eh, agree to disagree. Every avenue of wealth they've benefited from stems from notoriety. I don't blame them for capitalizing on it, it is more an indictment on what the general public prioritizes.
Fair enough, but I feel a personal sense of responsibility to say, as one of our board's most notorious posters... notoriety is a legitimate talent unto itself. ;)

And I would agree that some of their decisions have been lucrative to them but are essentially predatory to the general public that supports them, and that's no bueno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom