Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't become rich by doing nothing. That's a myth, and you shouldn't believe it. They've done a lot of things. They've made a number of very, very good business decisions, that required talent to make and execute.

Granted, she started off in a position to do the things you mentioned. But so do tons of people born into situations they don’t take advantage of. She and her family did. It’s as American as it gets. And they actually work their butts off. Always weird how butt hurt people get about who has success.

R.0cc6088fd58d38154c8cc9a1d5b5cfa6

It has to be the giant box.

She can't wrestle, but you should see her box.

How about this guy Zach Smith? YouTube bald dude OSU suck up. Ranting how bad KM is and his dad. The internet is full of trash. Could only stand a few minutes.

How about this guy Zach Smith? YouTube bald dude OSU suck up. Ranting how bad KM is and his dad. The internet is full of trash. Could only stand a few minutes.
If it's the same guy, he's not worth the time.

If it's the same guy, he's not worth the time.

OMG it’s him! Not surprised. That’s one unhinged human. I am REALLY starting to see why OSU is hated. They’ve got a Ped State vibe about them. So arrogant

Jackwagon Paul Finebaum just ran down the McCord choice on Sports Center.

“Fell all the way to Syracuse” BS.
He’s paid by ESPN to shill the SEC and troll the Big Ten (straight from an ESPN guy). It’s unfortunate that they allow him to hurt their other conference property (ACC) in his delusional rants, but the network is in the bag for the SEC. The FSU screw job cemented that fact to everyone. The ACC is secondary to ESPN brass.

Probably nothing but figured I'd share. Two of Kyle's most recent follows on IG are Donald Driver (Green Bay packers) and his son Cristian Driver who is transferring from Penn St. Went to their Twitter and this was one of his replies.
1000006491.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Over-under on how much NIL Kyle McCord got.

(I posted that to Brent Axe's post game chat and
Michael Sconiers replied "New owner of Dinosaur Barbeque")
It was much less than the 100k per month asking that portal qb’s want. Immediate playing time and the fit with Fran was more important. Id think he’s somewhere in the range of 25-50k a month

To be fair, I saw a number of similar comments from their fans that he's good for two reads and can't get past read 3 or more.

Sounded similar to Cutlets, TBH.

Pro arm but not good with read progression.

No idea if that is true, as I've only actually seen him play a couple times and was not paying close attention.

Also he's been piled on because of the significance of the one Michigan loss... He's the scapegoat.
Works for us. Our QBs don’t have time to get to the 3rd read.

I saw every game this year. Early in the season he had happy feet and didn’t seem to have a good feel for how much time he had before he needed to get rid of the ball. He also would lock on his primary receiver and not do his check downs.
He got better and better game by game and should do very dry well here, but he is a pocket passer and I definitely think we need a big improvement in our OL
Watching the "most passes and runs from McCord" video, I was shocked at how bad his pass protection was.

I only made it through the Notre Dame game, but McCord rarely had good pass protection... He was running for his life against Youngstown State! He got food protection one game and had a 200+ passer rating. He was pedestrian against Notre Dame, but it was like they started every play with a defensive lineman next to him instead of on the other side of the ball. Yet he still led a game winning drive that ended the game with less than 5 seconds on the clock.

You could see his improvement through three games, and I'm hoping to see continued improvement when I finish that tape.

Watching the "most passes and runs from McCord" video, I was shocked at how bad his pass protection was.

I only made it through the Notre Dame game, but McCord rarely had good pass protection... He was running for his life against Youngstown State! He got food protection one game and had a 200+ passer rating. He was pedestrian against Notre Dame, but it was like they started every play with a defensive lineman next to him instead of on the other side of the ball. Yet he still led a game winning drive that ended the game with less than 5 seconds on the clock.

You could see his improvement through three games, and I'm hoping to see continued improvement when I finish that tape.

And, remember, those slow starts were also part of the scripted plays that first-year OC Brian Hartline was putting in knowing their OL was iffy.

(Mr. Typo here) 'Food Protection' is very important.

It was much less than the 100k per month asking that portal qb’s want. Immediate playing time and the fit with Fran was more important. Id think he’s somewhere in the range of 25-50k a month
If I had to guess it’s well over a million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors