Class of 2021 - QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Kyle McCord (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul is the typical nerd who has never played a minute of meaningful sports in his life. So he takes his nerdy bald ugly muppet looking self and talks about stuff he knows nothing about. How this guy ever got to be relevant is insane to me. LOOK AT HIM. cmon Paul let’s pipe down. You’re a square Benny, an L7 weenie who mixes their dogs with their mommas toe jam.

God that felt good. I hate that guy so much. He should work for the ncaa with everyone else who knows nothing about sports
He's just a different flavor Skip Bayless, all rage bait, little substance. I can't stand most modern sports talk shows, it's all hot take nonsense.

He's just a different flavor Skip Bayless, all rage bait, little substance. I can't stand most modern sports talk shows, it's all hot take nonsense.
It's who he's always been. He was a regional SEC sports talk douche prior to ESPN elevating him. I caught his shtick a few times the radio needling Auburn and Tennessee fans. I always thought it was stupid they even playes his show in Knoxville, given he's clearly an Alabama shill.

It will continue to be hilarious to me that a player that threw over 3,000 yards, 24 TDs, and 6 INTs and led his team to an 11-1 record in the B1G would be rated just 4 stars in the portal when he was a 5 star out of high school.

I don't care what you say, it's ridiculous.

The ranking system for players in the portal is absurd and unnecessary. I don't need some nerd at 247 telling me what McCord is and isnt. He started 13 games this year in front of roughly 1 million people. Everything is plain to see.

Pick him up
The catch is in the final phrase of Locksley's comment, referring to Tagovailoa's eligibility status: he's used all of it. He would need to win a waiver from the NCAA, which is no sure thing because there's little precedent for any claim he'd need to make. He played in five games as a freshman at Alabama, one more than allowed to call it a redshirt season, so it would be difficult to cite a paperwork error, injury or other extenuating circumstances. Both Alabama and Maryland would need to sign off too, which also seems far from a sure thing.But in this almost anarchic college sports age, you never know what a good lawyer can make happen.

They haven't become rich by doing nothing. That's a myth, and you shouldn't believe it. They've done a lot of things. They've made a number of very, very good business decisions, that required talent to make and execute.
Becoming rich FOR doing nothing is different than Becoming rich BY doing nothing.

They (the gross mom) did a lot of work to capitalize on notoriety. Kim’s only talent is being pretty, and getting surgery to look prettier. She’s a different person than she was in RayJ days

But anyways Cuse football is on the come up and McCord will lead us back to the land of the ranked

The OSU fanbase is probably the worst I've seen on social media. Any McCord post tonight they still trash him and mention Marvin as the reason he was a "2nd tier qb" and how glad they are he's gone. Entitled fan base.
Wait until they see him slinging it for the Orange next year, not that they’d lower themselves to watch a Syracuse game. But, we’ll be generating so much buzz, they won’t be able to ignore it.

Wait until they see him slinging it for the Orange next year, not that they’d lower themselves to watch a Syracuse game. But, we’ll be generating so much buzz, they won’t be able to ignore it.
It will start with seeing our highlights on Saturday nights. And then it will be more curiosity, followed by “soft schedule” comments as we challenge for double digit wins next year.

Watching their two quarterbacks during the first three quarters, I hope they got some once-in-a-lifetime freshman coming in because, otherwise, they will be missing McCord next year.
They don’t. But they will eventually get a very good transfer QB in the portal. It’s OSU. But will he be better than McCord with a year of experience under his belt? We’ll see
But who cares? Syracuse’s gain!!

Watching their two quarterbacks during the first three quarters, I hope they got some once-in-a-lifetime freshman coming in because, otherwise, they will be missing McCord next year.
Will Howard, the transfer from K-State, may end up at OSU. I like that kid and hope he doesn't go their but instead decides to go pro.

IF and it is a big IF we can put together a good OL, we have the talent to actually win the ACC next year. The schedule is as good as it is going to get. McCord is the real deal. OG please be healthy, LA, Dan, Alford, Pena if back as well as all of the other WRs and we have an O that has lots of weapons. I actually think that Tremble is going to start and really turn some heads. On D we need another interior player and hopefully we close with the DB picking us. Point is we truly have a chance to beat every team we play. Of course, we are going to need luck and bounces to go our way, but I think our ceiling next year is actually the playoffs.
McCord is the best QB we have had since Donovan. Ryan was good but this kid is better. Lots of IFs Lots of Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom