Class of 2023 - QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 QB LaNorris Sellers (SC) Flipped to South Carolina

Anyone know what this is? I just moved to Greenville like a week ago. Would like to check it out if it's a spectator friendly thing.
I really liked Greenville. Traveled there some for work about 3-4 years ago.

That tweet doesn't make sense. If he switched to Cuse football, then it would stand to reason he's following the VA staff that also switched to Cuse football. Maybe I'm not reading it right but the usage of "however" seems incorrect.
He is implying that he is not committed to SU, but the coaches.

It appears to be happening on July 23rd and 24th.
1658328179285.png

Keep the discussion on Lanorris Sellers gentlemen. You can take the other stuff to the off topic forum.

I didn’t know high schools could scrimmage other high schools…
My senior year in high school, 1977, we scrimmaged New Paltz. When I coached in Mass. we used to scrimmaged 3 other schools, each for about 35 minutes per team on a Saturday morning before the season started.

Yeah, preseason scrimmages have always been involved as long as I was.

Now one thing that wasn’t allowed that my high school coaches got away with was mid-week scrimmages. Bring in a team from another division/league on a Wednesday and rip off a full contact scrimmage before a Friday night or Saturday nooner.

That tweet doesn't make sense. If he switched to Cuse football, then it would stand to reason he's following the VA staff that also switched to Cuse football. Maybe I'm not reading it right but the usage of "however" seems incorrect.
Xactly. Instead of saying Sellers "switched his commitment to Syracuse and is following some former VA coaches on the Orange staff", he makes it seem like the kid is still playing for UVA and just visiting up north. [Edit courtesy SUFaninNJ ]

Last edited:
Xactly. Instead of saying Sellers "transferred to Syracuse and is following some former VA coaches on the Orange staff", he makes it seem like the kid is still playing for UVA and just visiting up north.
Saying Sellers transferred also wouldn’t make sense since he wasn’t enrolled at UVA and isn’t at SU either. His wording is poor though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom