Class of 2020 - QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020)

He's a sleeper (is that term used anymore?)

I think he has a nice looking arm. As for the Dungey references - does not look as athletic as ED, but he's bigger than Dungey was. Maybe more durable?

“Air McNair” is iconic. We’d certainly have to come up with something better than “Hail MacPhail”. Maybe Luke “Never” MacPhail.

Tricky name but I have faith in the board.

EDIT: Okay, I propose we nickname him “Cheddar Melt”. I just Googled McDonald’s biggest food “fails” & it topped the first 3 lists that came up.

OttoinGrotto , Arbiter of Board Nicknames, I bring this before you.

Last edited:
“Air McNair” is iconic. We’d certainly have to come up with something better than “Hail MacPhail”. Maybe Luke “Never” MacPhail.

Tricky name but I have faith in the board.

EDIT: Okay, I propose we nickname him “Cheddar Melt”. I just Googled McDonald’s biggest food failures & it topped the first 3 lists that came up.

OttoinGrotto , I bring this before you.
Cheddar Melt

:gavel'd:

Meh.. what kind of competition is he playing against? Also highlights aren't bad- maybe comparable to Welch?

Meh.. what kind of competition is he playing against? Also highlights aren't bad- maybe comparable to Welch?
Dexter Southfield is a prep playing in NEPSAC.

Needs to keep his feet on the ground while passing. It looks like almost every throw he made he brought his right foot off the ground. He brings it high off the ground on deep throws. It is a correctable thing. Not a bad looking QB overall this late in the recruiting game.

Lawrence Academy is AJ Dillons Alma Mater. BC has 8 players from Lawrence Academy. Some of their best, that we also recruited.

Last edited:
Basketball deserves the temperature the fanbase is at.
Football is lot less warm because the program is at a different level.
Dino isn’t perfect but I have faith in him right now so I will defend him to the hill.

This kid can provide depth. Now we need to find another QB either transfer or HS/Juco.

Basketball deserves the temperature the fanbase is at.
Football is lot less warm because the program is at a different level.
Dino isn’t perfect but I have faith in him right now so I will defend him to the hill.
I’m pretty much ok with people thinking whatever they want at this point. There are some people with obscenely short leashes but others who just let their dog run wild in the dog park. It balances out

Use your Syracusefan decoder ring to read this message!
[ENCRYPT, value=Syracusefandecoder.ring]
Pretty sure this offer is a decoy...shhh!
[/ENCRYPT]

Feels like a late reach, but at this point there’s not much else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom