Class of 2020 - QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 QB Luke MacPhail (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/5/2020)

I am all for grabbing as many lotto tickets as possible. We have a whole bunch at QB for football and at C in basketball. Sure things are pretty hard to come by at either position so the more we have, the better chance of hitting on one.

Went back and watched all his tape again and wow this kid is going to keep all the QBs on their toes. He is big and strong and can move and beat feet to scramble. Stands in the pocket and he'svnot afraid to take a kid (although we don't want him to). I am thankful he is Orange.

I feel good about all 3 qbs coming in this summer. I’m really happy that Gilbert will be working with them.
I’m not sure we get a high rated qb in 2021. I know the staff wanted Leonard but that did not happen. I feel the staff is good with finding the right player in their opinion regardless of star ranking.

Wasn't BC Doug Fluties only D1 offer ?

This kid appears to have game. Welcome.

I talked to a very respectable defensive coordinator (former D1) who said he was perplexed that Luke didn’t have many legitimate p5 offers. He said he has all the intangibles to make it.

We have openings, wonder if it’s worth just giving him one before someone else does before August enrollment.

I talked to a very respectable defensive coordinator (former D1) who said he was perplexed that Luke didn’t have many legitimate p5 offers. He said he has all the intangibles to make it.
I think when all said and done there are going to be a few P5 schools wishing they had offered him.

He definitely looks the part. I’m no analyst but he has a good arm and quick feet for a big kid.
I like big mobile QBs. When TD was out last year and Clay played we just seemed tougher. Maybe that is nothing more than optics but i like the swagger a big QB brings to a team. If our walk on kicker can win the LG award who knows what
Cool hand Luke might do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom