Class of 2022 - QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke

1702520050711.gif

Holy Baby Jesus, here we go. McCord or Murphy?
We could be like the Bluebloodbias goof and suggest our depth chart will feature both of them next year.

People post a lot of dumb stuff on twitter lol

I’d rather Murphy but apparently his best friend is at UCLA and they are the heavy favorite.
He is from Cali right? Not just UCLA?
He's from Inglewood, CA but there's also an Englewood, NJ. I think that ought to count for something...

But it's possible I'm always up to no good.
Fran better get a call into Snoop Dog!!! (I know he is Compton, but still...it works.)

I would take him over McCord because of how many years he’s got left compared to McCord. I think Malik fits good into our rpo style offense Fran’s bringing back & he’s elite. Make no mistake, only reason he barely saw playing time is because of Texas’s elite QB room

He's from Inglewood, CA but there's also an Englewood, NJ. I think that ought to count for something...

But it's possible I'm always up to no good.
Plenty of great music in and around Englewood, NJ including I believe Rev Run (Saddle River) and Stevie Wonder (Alpine?) and formerly Tony Bennett among many others.

I thought Snoop was from Long Beach
Snoop went to Long Beach Poly with Cameron Diaz. The same school as my three oldest daughters. Poly was voted the Number 1 athletic HS for the 20th Century by Sports Illustrated and I believe still has the record for the most players in the NFL. Phenomenal list of accomplished alumni: Marian Anderson, Billie Jean King, Tony Gwynn, Willie Brown, Milton Bradley, Carl Weathers, Spike Jones, ad infinitum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom