Class of 2022 - QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 QB Maalik Murphy (CA) Portal to Duke

Here is an opinion about McCord vs Murphy from Orange Fizz:

3 years of eligibility vs 1 year of eligibility is a pretty thin argument, especially with an extremely active portal.

Lol.

They call Murphy a dual threat QB. Why is that, I wonder???

Definitely not because of his 1 career rushing attempt in college. Or his 104 TOTAL rushing yards in 3 years as a HS starter.

Makes you think...

3 years of eligibility vs 1 year of eligibility is a pretty thin argument, especially with an extremely active portal.

Exactly. This was important years ago, not so now and especially not when considering who our staff is. If we’re throwing some $ at McCord, whether he comes here or not, we’ll have the ability to pick a QB a year from now.

Lol.

Definitely not because of his 1 career rushing attempt in college. Or his 104 TOTAL rushing yards in 3 years as a HS starter.

Makes you think...
Well I mean...a month ago we were hoping we could find anyone to throw a forward pass after Shrader got hurt, and now we're so picky that we'd rather decline OSU's starter last year to chase someone else.
It's just kinda dumb in general lol.

Lol.

Makes you think...
Really does make you think.

Visiting Duke, South Carolina, and Oregon St in the upcoming days.

Last edited:
Lol.

Makes you think...
Daily orange boutta get canceled

GBazm2BXAAEZClR

How come tweets suddenly stopped embedding for me? Now I have to click every one…muy annoying.
Pretty sure it’s part of Elon’s slow march of killing Twitter.

If you don’t have a Twitter account or you’re not logged in you can’t view tweets.

The CDN has gone bad.

This is what happens when you are a fan of the hottest football program on the planet. All hell has broken loose.

The CDN overlords are said to be working on it. They say this is not related to Coach Brown and his exploits but I am not sure I believe them.

Thanks to Fran Brown, I now have a Twitter account. However, I don't really understand how it all works. I didn't feel old until trying to navigate that world.

Funny thing is that my 14 year old, who isn't allowed on social media yet, just came in my office while I was on Twitter. He wasn't impressed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom