Class of 2018 - QB/P Zachary Wilson (UT) Committed to BYU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB/P Zachary Wilson (UT) Committed to BYU

Are those his clients he has represented? Come to Boise,get arrested and I have you covered.

Also looks like an Advertising gimmick which I think is a violation.
It's an Official Visit picture.

It's an Official Visit picture.
Still it looks like his services are being offered. Remember Syracuse got in jam with the radio station for having their name behind two players?
I don't think it's normal for a lawyer sitting with recruits and then putting it out there with Esq.

Still it looks like his services are being offered. Remember Syracuse got in jam with the radio station for having their name behind two players?
I don't think it's normal for a lawyer sitting with recruits and then putting it out there with Esq.
He's a blogger.

This is the only article i could find where he addresses when he plans on signing . Looks like things are wrapping up.

The Draper, Utah, native was not shy about offering up a few big names he models his game after -- those being Aaron Rogers and current starting QB for Boise State Brett Rypien. Wilson (6'3/200) is one of a number of prospects who has announced plans to ink up with a program of choice during the new December signing period.

Jun 20

Last edited:
7826195.png

Huh. I live like 5 miles from this kid.
It would be pretty cool if we had 5 scholarship QBs on the roster.

One from Oregon.
One from Utah.
One from Florida.
One from Illinois.
And one from New Jersey.

From sea to shining sea.

Plus two Zachs and a Rex.

He is going to BYU, more than likely
I did see his name come up after Dinkelmann decommited on the 4th but they also got a QB commit on the 10th. Hopefully they can lock in a visit before he pulls the trigger again.

Boise is as Mormon of a city as Salt Lake is. If he is a Mormon, I can’t see him going to a school unless that city has a strong Mormon contingency. Last I heard, there weren’t a lot of Mormons in Syracuse. It is a VERY tight knit community. I would guess he got a real offer from Utah or BYU or a PAC school that has some sort of strong community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom