Class of 2018 - QB Tadas Tatarunas (OH) Committed to Walsh University | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Tadas Tatarunas (OH) Committed to Walsh University

Status
Not open for further replies.
13501675_10209436681024685_3080317654048857963_n.jpg

I hope this kid knocks it out of the park today. Like I said I feel he will be something special. He likes the coaches and the facilities a lot. This kid is the whole package and just going to get better. jmo Hope we give him an offer.

Tatarunas is still hoping Syracuse comes through with an offer as it's one of his favorites, if not The Top favorite at this point. Babers and staff seemed on the verge of an offer, but still haven't done so , Mentor HS (Ohio) plays in the largest Ohio division, and ranked 6 in Ohio. Tatarunas is 6'4, 220 and a 3.9 GPA.

1. News-Herald preps ‏@NHPreps 5h5 hours ago
      At the Mentor scrimmage so far, Tadas Tatarunas is throwing touchdown passes to six different receivers.

1. News-Herald preps ‏@NHPreps 6h6 hours ago
    Not to be redundant, but Mentor's offense looks tremendous today

2. News-Herald preps ‏@NHPreps 6h6 hours ago
    Tadas Tatarunas was to more touchdown passes against Berea. Steven Baird and Manning Trubisky.

Boy I still say I think this kid is the real deal. You couldn't ask for a better weight/height combination for a QB. His highlights are just as impressive. I hope HCDB pulls the trigger and offers him. jmo

We'll be, at least, on the radar of all major QB talents in the northeast and midwest once Baber's has been given the opportunity to showcase some of the effectiveness of his offense this year.

We'll be, at least, on the radar of all major QB talents in the northeast and midwest once Baber's has been given the opportunity to showcase some of the effectiveness of his offense this year.
I agree with you, but what I like about this kid is he likes SU a lot. I hear this kid plays in the toughest division in Ohio. If he has any kind of offensive players as in RBs and WRs, you may just see him blow it up this year.

I did some poking around. He and Mentor play terrific competition. He's opening the season tomorrow with four straight TOUGH opponents. Massillon, St. Ignatius, St X (Cincy), and Euclid.

Last year they opened the season and beat a good Youngstown Boardman, then scored 56 against St. Ignatius! They gave up 63 though, ha. He definitely looks like the real deal.

I did some poking around. He and Mentor play terrific competition. He's opening the season tomorrow with four straight TOUGH opponents. Massillon, St. Ignatius, St X (Cincy), and Euclid.

Last year they opened the season and beat a good Youngstown Boardman, then scored 56 against St. Ignatius! They gave up 63 though, ha. He definitely looks like the real deal.
Let us know how this kid does in his games this year.Popcorn and soda

Eh, we played them in SU's intramural flag league, they weren't that tough ;)

Mentor now up 57-31, Tatarunas w 2 TDs, almost a 3rd WR Manning Trubinsky knocked out at the 3 on a long completion. Trubinsky's older brother will be starting QB for North Carolina this season. Mentor has a few D1 kids almost every year.

Mentor now up 57-31, Tatarunas w 2 TDs, almost a 3rd WR Manning Trubinsky knocked out at the 3 on a long completion. Trubinsky's older brother will be starting QB for North Carolina this season. Mentor has a few D1 kids almost every year.

Thanks for posting. I live in the area. Looking forward to following him. I certainly know how credible Mentor is and how tough the competition is in the area.

Give his final stats when you can if you get them. I just like this kid and he is only going to get better, and he like SU...Popcorn and soda

Thanks for posting. I live in the area. Looking forward to following him. I certainly know how credible Mentor is and how tough the competition is in the area.
I used to live in the area. You are right...Lots of tough competition and talent.

Some Hudl tape from Mentor's game against Massillon Washington on Friday night. Mentor ran the ball well, as Massillon was playing extra DBs to stop the pass. Tadas wound up w 2 TD passes, close to 4, w 2 completions stepping out of bounds near the goal line.
Big game next Saturday at 7 vs St Ignatius, Time Warner Ohio will be televising it.
Tadas is hoping to hear from Syracuse come Sept 1 when communication w 2018s is permitted again.
Washington High School

Washington High School

Agreed. They don't often get mentioned compared to some of the other regional powerhouses near Cle [Canton-McKinnley, Massilon, Warren, St. Edwards, etc.] but I think that Mentor is one of the largest high schools in the state. Would be great to get our foot in the door there.

Agreed. They don't often get mentioned compared to some of the other regional powerhouses near Cle [Canton-McKinnley, Massilon, Warren, St. Edwards, etc.] but I think that Mentor is one of the largest high schools in the state. Would be great to get our foot in the door there.

Right. There some good teams in their conference too these days. Medina, Solon, Strongsville are all good. The Akron area teams are good also. St V/St M obviously, Walsh Jesuit, Hoban, Buchtel, Copley, etc. So much talent. Then Canton like you say is about an hour from CLE. Crazy talent. Then Youngstown/Warren in the other direction!

Well I believe we can get our foot in the door Sept. 1 if SU contacts him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom