Class of 2021 - QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 QB Ty Keyes (MS) Portal from Southern Miss to East Mississippi JUCO

Looks like we need to beat out Arkansas

State
It all depends on what Syracuse has to offer him. Right now, the QB room is Shrader, CDRW and Lamson. Is he coming here to play QB or would he be open to switching positions? If there's a real path to playing time at Arkansas State, I could see him staying in the South.

Why wouldn’t he just stay at Southern Miss if he wants to stay home. Healthy he’s their starting QB.

Last edited:
What’$ a backup quarterback going for the$e day$?

It all depends on what Syracuse has to offer him. Right now, the QB room is Shrader, CDRW and Lamson. Is he coming here to play QB or would he be open to switching positions? If there's a real path to playing time at Arkansas State, I could see him staying in the South.
He's coming to play QB. We don't have enough QBs.

Why wouldn’t he just stay at Southern Miss if he wants to stay home. Healthy he’s their starting QB.

Might fall into the category of a good G5 player trying to make the jump to P5. I’m not sure of what the roster dynamics are at Southern Miss. Have there been any other offers than SU?

Might fall into the category of a good G5 player trying to make the jump to P5. I’m not sure of what the roster dynamics are at Southern Miss. Have there been any other offers than SU?

Per the first post in the thread he had offers coming out of HS he had offers from Auburn, Ole Miss, Kansas, Nebraska, Oregon, Arkansas, Mississippi State and others.

Not every school is going to be looking for another QB this late in the cycle. We wouldn't be if Sellers hadn't flipped.