Class of 2018 - QB Will Levis (CT) Verbal to Penn St | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 QB Will Levis (CT) Verbal to Penn St

yup. If they miss and Levis. Maybe they pursue Bradley, Krajewski or Doyle. Doyle is interesting. He was the hot regional recruit earlier in the cycle. Im suprised he hasn't committed yet. I wonder if he's waiting on a particular team.

Any of those guys would be good pickups. I personally like Bradley the most of those three if we miss on Levis.

Doyle is a bit of a mystery. He seemed to be leaning towards Kentucky and Pitt at different points, but they both took commitments from other QB's already. I believe he's actually one of the top QBs that Iowa is after, so if they miss on Levis you could see some movement with Doyle and Iowa. Ole Miss, Nebraska, Indiana and WVU have all offered him and could push for his services as well.

Any of those guys would be good pickups. I personally like Bradley the most of those three if we miss on Levis.

Doyle is a bit of a mystery. He seemed to be leaning towards Kentucky and Pitt at different points, but they both took commitments from other QB's already. I believe he's actually one of the top QBs that Iowa is after, so if they miss on Levis you could see some movement with Doyle and Iowa. Ole Miss, Nebraska, Indiana and WVU have all offered him and could push for his services as well.
good insight. Thanks for sharing

Will Penn State offer a new Class of 2018 quarterback this weekend?

The chances seem pretty good now that the 6-foot-4, 222-pound passer from Middletown, Conn., has set up an unofficial visit to see the Nittany Lions according to Sean Fitz of Lions247. His report states that the three-star with 23 offers, with one most recently coming from Florida State, will camp for the PSU coaching staff on Friday night.

If all goes well, an offer is likely to be in the cards.

According to Hawkeye Nation, Levis is calling Syracuse, Iowa, and Florida State his current top three, though it's not clear how a Penn State offer would change his outlook. National analyst Steve Wiltfong of 247Sports did offer a hint, though, when he predicted Levis will ultimately be offered by, and wind up committing to, Penn State before all is said and done.
I'm hoping Mr. Levis and his family see the value of not associating themselves with institutionally enabled abuse of children.

Penn state is gross. 25 years of alleged abuse. I get moving on, blah blah. One thing, and one thing only will ever come to mind(for myself, and millions). Looks like they've complained about others bringing it up. Hard to forget. Id never want to be associated, but they still get recruits.

Penn state is gross. 25 years of alleged abuse. I get moving on, blah blah. One thing, and one thing only will ever come to mind(for myself, and millions). Looks like they've complained about others bringing it up. Hard to forget. Id never want to be associated, but they still get recruits.
Agreed. And then throw that scumbag Franklin on top of that heaping mess, and it boggles the mind how the continue to recruit so well.

Boggles my mind. I guess kids just want to play in front of a bunch of people... If they had just been killing people, and feeding them to the team , I could eventually forget...(half kidding) But even in prison, amongst a sea of scumbags, the worst possible thing you could ever be is what Sandusky is...

I'd rather noone committed there(not as forgiving as some), but in Mr. Levi's case, as long as it's not Penn, good for him.

Agreed. And then throw that scumbag Franklin on top of that heaping mess, and it boggles the mind how the continue to recruit so well.

Amen! The opposite of what you thought they would bring in after O'Brien. Give me a break. Franklin is a used car salesman that left a path of bs and violation at vandy.

I don't think the depth at QB is at the point that they can't take a QB in the 2018 class.

Fully agree. IMO, they should take at least 1 every cycle regardless of depth at QB.

Fully agree. IMO, they should take at least 1 every cycle regardless of depth at QB.
Agreed...hopefully they are good enough athletes they can cross train to another position (like Kevin Johnson and Cody Catalina) when they see the handwriting on the wall.

I think it's great that he and Culpeper are there the same weekend. We had fun together this weekend, now let's make Cuse our home!

I think it's great that he and Culpeper are there the same weekend. We had fun together this weekend, now let's make Cuse our home!
But they aren't. Judge is there today and tomorrow with his parents. Levis will camp on Friday...and then maybe stay for the BBQ on Saturday.

Used car salesman as Ish said above. Has that Petrino sleaze factor that somehow works to his advantage

I don't care for Pertrino the person based on his history, but he is a great offensive coach. I understand why skill players want to play for him. Franklin is a different story, but he always manages to bring in talent. Hiring Joe Moorhead was a great move.

But they aren't. Judge is there today and tomorrow with his parents. Levis will camp on Friday...and then maybe stay for the BBQ on Saturday.
Oh well. Sounded good.

If the kid picks pstate over all other offers he has issues

If the kid picks pstate over all other offers he has issues
This kid has no issues and if he decides to play for Penn St., he did so because they have a chance to compete for the national title in the next few years and are defending B1G Champs with a rabid fan base. Need to get over what happened in the past.

This kid has no issues and if he decides to play for Penn St., he did so because they have a chance to compete for the national title in the next few years and are defending B1G Champs with a rabid fan base. Need to get over what happened in the past.

tenor.gif

That rabid fanbase enabled child molestation. Not sure how you can separate the two.

Eh. That program shouldn't exist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom