Quadir Copeland named ACC POTW | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quadir Copeland named ACC POTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s keep this dude. Leffew is the definition of a lowlife and absolute pathetic puddle of a man we are lucky to not be associated with. Cope can grow up this summer and be our PG he was my favorite player on the team last year and has the most upside.

Let’s keep this dude. Leffew is the definition of a lowlife and absolute pathetic puddle of a man we are lucky to not be associated with. Cope can grow up this summer and be our PG he was my favorite player on the team last year and has the most upside.
The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE

Q not coming back

Stop it.

Normally, I would delete this post, but I want everyone else to see how obnoxious and idiotic it is.

Semi-serious question: Are you a child?

Semi-serious question: Are you a child?
No I’m in my late 30s. Copeland was my favorite player and am furious this dude Leffew punked us.

I’m a child for wanting to see Quadir as our starting PG?

I dragged my GF half way around the planet to watch us get humiliated in Hawaii I’m just posting my opinions. I don’t do off court stuff so there is that as well once the games over it’s over I don’t care what any of these dudes do in their free time.

No I’m in my late 30s. Copeland was my favorite player and am furious this dude Leffew punked us.

I dragged my GF half way around the planet to watch us get humiliated in Hawaii I’m just posting my opinions. I don’t do off court stuff so there is that as well once the games over it’s over I don’t care what any of these dudes do in their free time.
Whew, lot to unpack there Frankie. First, this isn't the end. Leffew did what was best for him, how did we get punked? If you know things behind the scenes, please share. Yes you're a child or of little understanding if you don't know, he gone. I was one of the most outspoken people for him, but can come to a reasonable conclusion in what was going on, and why he's not here. You're GF probably enjoyed HI regardless, if not you got bigger problems..

Whew, lot to unpack there Frankie. First, this isn't the end. Leffew did what was best for him, how did we get punked? If you know things behind the scenes, please share. Yes you're a child or of little understanding if you don't know, he gone. I was one of the most outspoken people for him, but can come to a reasonable conclusion in what was going on, and why he's not here. You're GF probably enjoyed HI regardless, if not you got bigger problems..
She probably would have enjoyed it more if Frankie wasn't there

I have no issues with your take on Q.

The negative reactions you are getting have to do with your take that a kid who is making decisions that he believes are in HIS best interest as "the definition of a lowlife and absolute pathetic puddle of a man we are lucky to not be associated with."

I have no issues with your take on Q.

The negative reactions you are getting have to do with your take that a kid who is making decisions that he believes are in HIS best interest as "the definition of a lowlife and absolute pathetic puddle of a man we are lucky to not be associated with."
Agree 100%. That was my main problem, but I will also take issue with the off court stuff that he doesn't care about. Whether Frankie likes it or not, Red has to deal with those issues and any potential attitude issues that may be affecting the team.

Agree 100%. That was my main problem, but I will also take issue with the off court stuff that he doesn't care about. Whether Frankie likes it or not, Red has to deal with those issues and any potential attitude issues that may be affecting the team.
Agreed. Has Copeland even landed at a new school yet? No? Maybe that's an indicator. Yet people will still be like "Damn Red! Can't coach or keep players, Cope would have been a great point for us!" SMH.
Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki

Agreed. Has Copeland even landed at a new school yet? No? Maybe that's an indicator. Yet people will still be like "Damn Red! Can't coach or keep players, Cope would have been a great point for us!" SMH.
Kermit The Frog No GIF by Muppet Wiki
He has not. I started following each of the transfers on Instagram just to see which schools they might be visiting. He has posted some IG stories about some of his friends visits but none about his own. Very interesting that nothing has come out, to say the least.

I had very high hopes for his development as a player. He showed flashes of brilliance. I am just not sure he could be reigned in to be a point guard on a great team. He gave away as many points by turnovers as he gave us through spectacular plays. I will miss his showmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom