Question about Dungey's concussion situation | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Question about Dungey's concussion situation

The football side is so depressing. I come here every year after the basketball board dies and get disappointed every time. I just don't learn haha.

The football side is so depressing. I come here every year after the basketball board dies and get disappointed every time. I just don't learn haha.
its not romper room and fake fans here is it??

diehards discussing real issues, intermingled with depth charts, film break downs and strategy.

not whos your favorite player in short-shorts??... like you find on the hoop board.

Yet, you need to entertain us with this very inspiring post. I would hardly call what Coach Babers has in store depressing

I didn't say the team or Babers was depressing, I said the posts here are depressing. I've played football since I could walk pretty much and dropped baseball and basketball for it. I have no problem with the sport. Just making an observation about the board.

The basketball side is unreadable, but that's your opinion.

Thats_just_your_opinion.jpg

its not romper room and fake fans here is it??

diehards discussing real issues, intermingled with depth charts, film break downs and strategy.

not whos your favorite player in short-shorts??... like you find on the hoop board.

What's a romper room?

SWC75 said:
I guess this thread has officially stopped being about Dungey.

What else is there to say?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom