Question about Jamie Boeheim | Syracusefan.com

Question about Jamie Boeheim

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Has she committed anywhere yet? She has to be on the same recruiting level right?

Why does she have to be on the same level?

I forget the article and specifics, but within the last few weeks when JB was asked about all of the AAU/Addidas/Agents mess, he started talking about some of the good that AAU does and how it presents opportunities. To make an example, he mentioned her specifically and said she was getting some mid-major type looks she wouldn't have had without that exposure, where coaches can see a lot of prospects at once.

Signing day was yesterday and she didn’t sign anywhere. That tells me a lot as all of the other high profile females in the Syracuse area signed yesterday and most of those girls are her friends.

She is a good player but her ceiling is probably very small D1 schools. I think D2 is much more likely if she wants to ball in college.

I forget the article and specifics, but within the last few weeks when JB was asked about all of the AAU/Addidas/Agents mess, he started talking about some of the good that AAU does and how it presents opportunities. To make an example, he mentioned her specifically and said she was getting some mid-major type looks she wouldn't have had without that exposure, where coaches can see a lot of prospects at once.

I remember the article but can't find it now. I was thinking he said Jame was getting some Division 2 looks but I could be wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom