Question about parking, etc... | Syracusefan.com

Question about parking, etc...

Hokie Joe

Walk On
Hi folks, looking forward to my first football game in the Carrier Dome. This is my first time in Syracuse, and I have a couple of questions. First, I have a parking pass that I purchased on StubHub. It says "This Pass is for Lot: WEST". Where is this lot located? Any info appreciated.

Also, what are some good local places to eat? I want to go someplace that is considered part of the Syracuse tradition/experience. Really looking forward to this trip. You have a great football history. Good luck Saturday!

Dinosaur BBQ for the restaurant is a must. Great BBQ food and is nationally known, but it was born in Syracuse. If you want Italian or something higher end try Santangelo's.

The "West" parking lot is located between the Carrier Dome and Interstate 81. Drive up Irving Ave and when you are next to the Carrier Dome turn right on East Raynor. The lot will be at the end of East Raynor.

Be sure to eat at Dinosaur BBQ and grab a hot dog or coney at Heid's in Liverpool, NY.

Hi folks, looking forward to my first football game in the Carrier Dome. This is my first time in Syracuse, and I have a couple of questions. First, I have a parking pass that I purchased on StubHub. It says "This Pass is for Lot: WEST". Where is this lot located? Any info appreciated.

Also, what are some good local places to eat? I want to go someplace that is considered part of the Syracuse tradition/experience. Really looking forward to this trip. You have a great football history. Good luck Saturday!
Parking map: http://carrierdome.com/media/documents/2015/1/Overall_Parking_Map.pdf

Our resident tailgate expert's guide to games: TexanMark's Tailgate Guides

He's got a parking pass for West and nobody invited him to the Fine Mess tailgate? Shame!;)

Dinosaur BBQ for the restaurant is a must. Great BBQ food and is nationally known, but it was born in Syracuse. If you want Italian or something higher end try Santangelo's.

Santagelo's isn't bad, but I wouldn't put it ahead of Pastabilities, Francesca's, Attilio's, Asti or Joey's. I suppose you can't really go wrong with any of them, though.

He's got a parking pass for West and nobody invited him to the Fine Mess tailgate? Shame!;)
I think you just did! What time u going to be there?

Thank you everyone!!!!
HokieJoe West is actually two different Lots (Fine Lot and Standart Lot) you can use the pass to park in either lot. If you park in the Fine Lot...look for the biggest tailgate in the lot...that is the "Fine Mess" many posters from the board tailgate there. Ask for me...you are more than welcomed to stay.

I think you just did! What time u going to be there?

Hoping around 2:30. My brother-in-law driving up from PA and supposed to meet him downtown around 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom