Question | Syracusefan.com

Question

I recall a couple years ago seeing Buddy comment on social media to Elijah Hughes something like "remember that time I dunked on you in practice" and Elijah responded with something like "man get out of here" (paraphrasing). Can't remember if it was a video of him lightly dunking on an open rim or something. I don't know. Can't recall him dunking in a SU game. I want to say he had some sort of a tweener layup/dunk on an open rim once, but I can't recall at the moment.

I don’t remember him dunking in a game here but he has dunked in HS and there was a video a couple years ago of him dunking an alley oop pass at a workout.

Obviously can dunk. Did not happen in a game that I can recall. And Girard will never dunk either. Again, not that important but just shows the limited athleticism we have been rolling with. I've said it before but I bet we were one of few teams in D1 without a dunk from guards.

Yeah. He dunked off alley oops in warm ups. I mean he's not the most athletic guy, but he did have a 32 inch vertical at the G league combine last week and he's 6'6" so not sure what the op is getting at.

His sneaky vert and ability to get square on shots were one of the reasons his shot looks so good. Put him in a supporting role and I bet his % pops (and I'm not here to argue NBA or not, I just mean in general).

Shutterstock_10161617c.jpg

JG3 dunked it his junior year of high school, didn’t recall a dunk in his senior year.

Yeah. He dunked off alley oops in warm ups. I mean he's not the most athletic guy, but he did have a 32 inch vertical at the G league combine last week and he's 6'6" so not sure what the op is getting at.
Wow, 32 inches. That's more than I thought he'd have. Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom