- Very frustrated that Edwards wasn't given a chance. There's no way Huff gets 17-18 rebounds (when you count all the tap outs) with him in there. Have no clue what Dolezaj was doing for us that he needed to be in there for 40. Why does JB take out Edwards when Dolezaj is nowhere near the 3-point shooter on that shot.
- Thought JB made a mistake not really giving Griffin a chance in this game. He is one of our best Offensive players and probably a better shotblocker and rebounder than MD. Think JB has just gotten used to benching him unless he is on fire and we could have used his offense in the second half.
- In spite of a couple of bad shots and painful turnover or 2, Buddy was money again. Very, very impressive.
- Bras was Enfuego in the 1st half. Thought they stuck with him too long in the 2nd.
- Ball movement was fantastic in the 1st-mediocre in the second
- Kudos to the guys for battling and I believe doing enough to get themselves into the NCAA Tournament.