Quick Thoughts... | Syracusefan.com

Quick Thoughts...

Hoov50

Starter
First it looks like by luck or skill the correct decision was made in regards to not moving the court for the Duke game. They may not even be ranked when February 1st finally rolls around. It would look awful foolish to move the court for a #2 vs unranked matchup.

My second mini-rant is about the negativity on this board. SU is ranked second in the country and after every game close to half of the posts on this board are ripping apart the team. I can see why some people who were very good posters on this board rarely post anymore. I value the insight of true fans, but this doom and gloom after wins is ridiculous. No one is claiming this team has no flaws, but enjoy the ride. We will lose a game at some point and the way some posters on this board are acting it will literature cause the sky to fall.

You need to learn which posts should not be opened; my list has a lot of new entries this year.

First it looks like by luck or skill the correct decision was made in regards to not moving the court for the Duke game. They may not even be ranked when February 1st finally rolls around. It would look awful foolish to move the court for a #2 vs unranked matchup.

My second mini-rant is about the negativity on this board. SU is ranked second in the country and after every game close to half of the posts on this board are ripping apart the team. I can see why some people who were very good posters on this board rarely post anymore. I value the insight of true fans, but this doom and gloom after wins is ridiculous. No one is claiming this team has no flaws, but enjoy the ride. We will lose a game at some point and the way some posters on this board are acting it will literature cause the sky to fall.

What you need to realize is that if Jimmy read all the negative posts and acted accordingly, there would be no way this team could lose a game this year.

Seriously though, it's just venting. You need to just let some of it go, or choose not to read right after the game. This team is very good and we all realize that. We just hope for perfection.

The problem is I get frustrated with the titles of the posts and actually do a pretty good job censoring myself from most posts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom