Quick Uni Question | Syracusefan.com

Quick Uni Question

Cuse_Albs

Scout Team
I remember hearing something along the lines of Babers & Co. making some small tweaks to the uniforms from last year. Just wondering if it is still (or ever was), on the table for this year.

Side note: Not trying to rehash the uniform debate, just trying to get a quick answer. Thanks in advance.

Pumped for the season, lets get our a**es back in a bowl this year!

They don't look any different

CpwMgZ0WgAA69hB.jpg

CpwHGSkWYAACr8c.jpg

Loved last years uni's. Hated the Nassib one shown above FWIW.

These threads, while amusing, are usually an exercise in futility though.

Loved last years uni's. Hated the Nassib one shown above FWIW.

These threads, while amusing, are usually an exercise in futility though.

So, pretty much exactly like an AWIII thread on the hoops recruiting board then? :p

Rocco said:
Those uniforms last year were TERRIBLE. I hope they go back to Nassib 2012. Is that too much to ask?

With an alum running the store, I would hope not.

But I understand why it wouldn't happen this quickly based on his hire date.

Pitt is bringing back their old unis for a game this year, I think we should do the same.

Just bring these back for a game or two

View attachment 73636

Seeing that every school is trying to get "cooler" and "trendier" by the day, we should be the first school to adopt, full-time, the old school uniforms from the 90's or 80's.

Let's be trendsetters, instead of coming up with uniforms that look like they're covered by someone puking lava year over year.

I don't mind the new uniforms, however, I really can't see how anyone would like the numbers on the new jerseys. I prefer the Whites and Blues from the Don McPherson era, without the mesh look.

Seeing that every school is trying to get "cooler" and "trendier" by the day, we should be the first school to adopt, full-time, the old school uniforms from the 90's or 80's.

Let's be trendsetters, instead of coming up with uniforms that look like they're covered by someone puking lava year over year.

Alot of schools wear the throwbacks.

Not every game... Alabama and Michigan maybe, who else?

I mean some programs always wear the same unis like Oklahoma, Texas, Usc, etc. Oregon does, Pitt is this year, I have seen Fsu do it. Ohio State does, Sparty.

I mean some programs always wear the same unis like Oklahoma, Texas, Usc, etc. Oregon does, Pitt is this year, I have seen Fsu do it. Ohio State does, Sparty.
Pitt got new unis this year, FSU changes theirs every other year, Oregon wears their throwbacks like once a year. Sparty's unis have been all over the place of late.

Pitt got new unis this year, FSU changes theirs every other year, Oregon wears their throwbacks like once a year. Sparty's unis have been all over the place of late.

I am not saying wearing them every game, it would be nice to bring them back for a game.

I can confirm one thing...Colgate has new helmets and unis.

UNISWAG ‏@Uniformswag Aug 4
New helmets for @ColgateFB are Anodized Maroon & the color changes at different angles and different light #uniswag

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom