Quick Uni Question | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Quick Uni Question

The new AD will fix the abortion that is our uniform situation. At a minimum, we should have a throwback right? I mean every school it seems has a throwback (even BC had the Flutie ones this past year..that's a peer school, not Oregon). I would love to see us unleash the 1998 vintage for a throwback game.

I think this is one of the things that the AD and Babers will recognize as additive.

Michigan, Alabama, USC, Oklahoma, et. al. wear theirs every week.

Don't get it twisted: love you fogies, fossils (whatever). If I could bottle the amusement your collective thoughts bring I'd be a billionaire.
not twisted at all!!!!lots a truth in what u said and i am guilty as charged. my kids some times remind me how much i speak of the past and my love for tipphill. i am in somewhat agreement with you. my only point of contention is we fossils are not the only ones who do what you say, but are probably the majority. :)

SU2NASA said:

Booooorrriinnngg. Like brick-facade boring. ;)

Just give me uniforms that I can read from the stands and on tv.

Someone will tell you they have no trouble reading the #s or names.

They aren't being entirely truthful.

Wildhack will work with Nike and switch to something new.

We never had uniform threads until Gross decided to change them every year. And once he got to a version that was almost universally popular, he had Nike make the most radical change of all.

Last edited:

Michigan has worn a bunch of variations of their uniform over the years...

There is no such thing as a "quick uniform question."

Michigan has worn a bunch of variations of their uniform over the years...

The road unis have had some tweaks here and there but nothing earth shattering. And this was the result when they touched the home unis...

latest

And the athletic director that encouraged them was run out of town (amongst many, many other reasons), and the contract with the apparel provider wasn't renewed.

Last edited:
Why does Jim have a white stripe on his helmet?

Maybe we should be nostalgic and have mismatched unis with different stripes for everyone and we can satisfy the proponents for the Jim Brown era unis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom