Quick Uni Question | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Quick Uni Question

The retro uniforms are just as ugly as anything they wear now. Don't see where the nostalgia comes from.

I hope we keep these uniforms FOREVER just to see you people complain about them every single year.

image.gif

It is funny to see how consistently divisive we are on uniforms. With so many threads it's obviously a passionate, yet virtually meaningless, topic.

The constant belly-aching over this is laughable. I love how you guys all complain about attendance and beat your chest about being 'a true fan who supports the team even when they're losing' but just can't, can't, no way, can't do it...accept a different uniform. Same team. Different packaging. Nope.

It's change. Just embrace it.

I can't wait for them to change them again, just to see you fossils on here say some ridiculous contradictory like "I just wish they would have kept last years uniforms instead of these horrible things!"

'Everything you drop is so tired'
-L.H.

'

Sometimes I think it is the nostalgia of winning teams and not necessarily the uniforms that were worn.

Which is the only explanation for the contingent of people who'd love to see the extremely vanilla 2003 basketball uniforms make a comeback.

Which is the only explanation for the contingent of people who'd love to see the extremely vanilla 2003 basketball uniforms make a comeback.

I think they look sharp.

fd84b502156e7e238d8b7237e05e3ef0.jpg

I think they look sharp.

fd84b502156e7e238d8b7237e05e3ef0.jpg

They beat the duct tape uniforms, I'll give you that.

Pretty plain and blue-heavy, though. I never thought those screamed 'Syracuse' - they just looked like a lot of other Nike uniforms of the era (which unfortunatey is probably the best we can hope for in every sport these days; after all, Nike's designing uniforms with Nike, rather than our team and school, in mind).

Popcorn and sodaPopcorn and sodaPopcorn and sodaPopcorn and sodaPopcorn and sodaPopcorn and soda

I assume all name plates will be gone and we will just have #DOMEDUDE on the back of every jersey. Small tweak

/sarcasm!

there subjective i liked them though i like the pictured ones except the conference affiliation and money. Apparel companies dont go backwards with uniforms it will be someone new and or different when we get new uniforms again

Those uniforms last year were TERRIBLE.

I hope they go back to Nassib 2012.

11512158-standard.jpg

Is that too much to ask?

The constant belly-aching over this is laughable. I love how you guys all complain about attendance and beat your chest about being 'a true fan who supports the team even when they're losing' but just can't, can't, no way, can't do it...accept a different uniform. Same team. Different packaging. Nope.

It's change. Just embrace it.

I can't wait for them to change them again, just to see you fossils on here say some ridiculous contradictory . . . . like "I just wish they would have kept last years uniforms instead of these horrible things!"

'Everything you drop is so tired'
-L.H.

'
i am a proud fossil. u are correct though,generally do not like trendy stuff. we used to be called fogies not fossils. i think i like fossil better,it has a nice ring to it

Last edited:
i am a proud fossil. u are correct though,generally do not like trendy stuff. we used to be called fogies not fossils. i think i like fossil better,it has a nice ring to it
Don't get it twisted: love you fogies, fossils (whatever). If I could bottle the amusement your collective thoughts bring I'd be a billionaire.

Uni threads are the best and I am surprised that we haven't seen a banning or time-out on one of them yet.

I hope we keep these uniforms FOREVER just to see you people complain about them every single year.
Once the winning starts the bitching will fade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom