R fan base is a joke | Syracusefan.com

R fan base is a joke

gilardino

Starter
what have I heard tonight..

1)if Lousiville scores again we will not win,(51-46, cuse wins)

2)Boeheim does not maximize his talent

3)triche sucks

4)james sucks

5)we only play 6 guys

6)cooney should play

7)mcw woudl play on any otehr team

8) triche sucks

anything else????

james has a steal, and peoplesay its cause of dion tapping it, meanwhile dion misses 2 layups and a free throw the last minute

3)triche sucks

4)james sucks

5)we only play 6 guys

6)cooney should play

8) triche sucks

anything else????

You repeated #3 at the end.

I think when people reference Cooney they're joking.

In fairness mcw would play on every other team becuase we have the best backcourt in the country ;)

3)triche sucks

4)james sucks

5)we only play 6 guys

6)cooney should play

8) triche sucks

anything else????
What does any of that have to do with Rutgers fans?

Okay, not to nitpick, but #1 may have been correct as well. If UL scored again they would have finished with more points than us.

:)

Oh, and I just noticed the Cooney thread - my bad, I guess some people aren't joking.

i think people need to relax a little bit about this. People have high expectations, in the heat of battle people ALWAYS say things they don't mean. 98% of the people here think this is a great team and they love this team. Silly comments said when someone makes a bone head play in a live chatroom should be written off as nothing more as whimsical rhetoric. We ALL BLEED ORANGE. WE ALL LOVE THESE PLAYERS. Some (of which i am guilty) unrealistically expect and error free game. LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE! LGO

thats why i dont do game chats and watch games with certain people.

I'm going to adopt your plan, albanycuse. Going on our chat room during a game is a major downer. People should realize that we just won a very tough game, against a team that has dominated us, on the road. Might give them some perspective. These are very, very tough games to win.

Dude what are trying to prove by telling us we all suck? We are a passionate fan base with high expectations.. find any other chat room for any other fan base and let me know if you see anything different!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom