Rachel Nichols | Syracusefan.com

Rachel Nichols

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
she asks good questions ... I think JB likes her!

She definitely didn't look as hot as she usually does. The side profile against that stark background is unflattering.

Is there a woman on these telecasts that you guys DON'T want to "crush?"

hollyroweonhoth.jpg

she asks good questions ... I think JB likes her!

She is one of the better, if not the best, sideline interviewers out there.

She asks much better questions than the typical BS you hear going into the half. Instead of coach: "why are you down?", "what adjustments are you going to make?", etc. She is very observant and asks more specific questions and usually has a pretty witty follow-up question.

Need some Erin Andrews for sideline reporting!!!

Against Indiania she asked if JB was going to talk about thebad parts of their play or the good parts. A pretty good questions. JB said since they are up, the good parts. Liked how she asked what did JB say to MCW. Apparently MCW had words with Cooney about dropping the pass.

I've been saying it, she's just an atomic bomb of hotness.

She definitely didn't look as hot as she usually does. The side profile against that stark background is unflattering.

she's nowhere near as hot as verne lundquist

Rachel Nichols = hot. Sexy hair and DSLs. Flawed face but in a sexy way... if that makes any sense.

I think you're right about JB liking her. Not only did he answer her questions patiently Thursday (when does that happen?) but he put his hands on her. Guessing Juli said something because he didn't touch her today.

She is one of the better, if not the best, sideline interviewers out there.

She asks much better questions than the typical BS you hear going into the half. Instead of coach: "why are you down?", "what adjustments are you going to make?", etc. She is very observant and asks more specific questions and usually has a pretty witty follow-up question.

The best I've ever seen for just the reasons you cite.
She asks questions to which a coach might actually give a real answer instead of the usual platitudes.

And she goes with the flow.
Today she asked Boeheim something like, "Coach you had some words with MCW at the end of the half. What did you tell him? " Boeheim said, " I told him to get into the locker room because we have some talking to do." And she smiled at his witty answer and replied "What are you going to tell the team?"

To me she has a trailer trash dirty girl look to her.

For some reason that's what does it for me. But trust me, I have no morals and so you probably find her attractive for other unexplained reasons.

Trailer trash!?! She's Hollywood royalty. Her dad, Mike Nichols won the academy award for directing The Graduate. Her step-mom is Joan London

I think she's good at her actual job. The other stuff you guys are talking about, I don't see it.