Rak is playing great | Syracusefan.com

Rak is playing great

He is working hard. A couple great passes by Gbinje and Fair to get him the ball after he worked hard to get position too. Nice to see!

Too be honest Rak is a guy who needs touches early in each half to get him going and keep him working throughout. Get him some early looks and he always plays better. Tonight his hard work has been rewarded. Hopefully we make it a habit all season because there is no doubt he is our best C. When he is on he can rival some of the best Bigs in the country

Too be honest Rak is a guy who needs touches early in each half to get him going and keep him working throughout. Get him some early looks and he always plays better. Tonight his hard work has been rewarded. Hopefully we make it a habit all season because there is no doubt he is our best C. When he is on he can rival some of the best Bigs in the country
Yeah, Rak's not exactly a high motor guy, but I don't think our guards have usually helped him out much either.

Give Rak the ball. PLEASE.

All last year I urged us to increase his usage. We NEED points from the post and we need to give him the ball when he is posting up. It's simple. If nothing else he will draw fouls and he is capable of shooting around a 70% clip.

Give Rak the ball. PLEASE.

All last year I urged us to increase his usage. We NEED points from the post and we need to give him the ball when he is posting up. It's simple. If nothing else he will draw fouls and he is capable of shooting around a 70% clip.

I think we'll be beating this drum in vain again this season.

Still, 8 touches are better than two. He made the most of them, and played with unusual energy. Also made a nice assist on one of Cooney's threes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom