Rakim Peters | Syracusefan.com

Rakim Peters

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
GA 3-star DE did not sign a LOI yesterday. Was offered by the Orange and wondering if we are still pursuing now that Brown flipped.

How many ships left?? I thought getting Akeem was our last one?

Has some good offers from Clemson,UK, Mizzou and others...

Thinking grades too...

i wouldnt say no if he wanted to commit here

Ahh grey shirt T A&M just signed 32 yesterday
I think he means if we took him we would be over the 'ship limit...which is 85, and if we took him we'd be at 86, which is a no no.

I think he means if we took him we would be over the 'ship limit...which is 85, and if we took him we'd be at 86, which is a no no.

I know what he meant but again A&M signed 32 yesterday which is also a serious no no it only counts against you if they all show up on campus at the same time which big time programs manage through the grey shirt rule!

We'd only be over the scholarship limit if everybody qualifies and no one transfers. I think there's a good shot at least one spot will open, don't you?

We'd only be over the scholarship limit if everybody qualifies and no one transfers. I think there's a good shot at least one spot will open, don't you?

Hear hear once again and I promise it will be the last time I say this T A&M signed 32 yesterday if they can do it we can do it

:bang:

I know what he meant but again A&M signed 32 yesterday which is also a serious no no it only counts against you if they all show up on campus at the same time which big time programs manage through the grey shirt rule!
Ahhh, I forgot about that rule...What was the "breakdown" in that class... How many of them are already on campus? Do you know off hand?

Ahhh, I forgot about that rule...What was the "breakdown" in that class... How many of them are already on campus? Do you know off hand?

6 on campus currently several of whom can count towards last years class

Oh by the way T A&M with the number I promised not to mention again would be up to 98 scholarship players if they all showed up at the same time (which thy won't because they now how to beat the process) shhh

If this kid Peters wants to come here ... they can find room. :D

Yes it is and we ned to start exploiting it beter than we have. That was my real point no offense to your objections.
It's all good...I just had a "moment" and I forgot being mentioned on here before.

It's all good...I just had a "moment" and I forgot being mentioned on here before.

It's all good here to bro I just went through my daughter's recruiting process the past 3 years so I studied the rules for each sport inside and out to manage her creer. Don't know everything but I am pretty much up on most :bang:

It's all good here to bro I just went through my daughter's recruiting process the past 3 years so I studied the rules for each sport inside and out to manage her creer. Don't know everything but I am pretty much up on most :bang:
I guess we should go to you when we need advice on stuff like this...:cool:

We stopped recruiting him a while ago. He's not coming here.

I guess we should go to you when we need advice on stuff like this...:cool:

Not happy that I know the NCAA manual inside and out necessay evil don't ever have to do it unless you absolutley have to:bang:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom