Rak's thumb/hand/wrist | Syracusefan.com

Rak's thumb/hand/wrist

I mentioned in another post that he was wincing a lot. I'm not sure if it was the hand or something else.

His hand was wrapped , in fact I thought I saw it in one of jarheads' pictures. He then seemed to re-injure it under GT's basket late in the 2nd half. He was wincing , holding his left hand and opening and closing his fist. Surprised that it wasn't questioned and discussed in JB's presser. Was it?

I did not see the wrap in jarhead's first few pics.

what's up with our big men hurting their hands/fingers? I don't think I have a memory of Keita not having athletic tape all over his hand.

img_20150107_175314_501-jpg.33089

don't know what's up but raxmas looked very uncomfortable 2nd half. i was hoping it wasn't a back issue.
he was jammed rather hard underneath once tonite and looked to get bent back kinda awkward

don't know what's up but raxmas looked very uncomfortable 2nd half. i was hoping it wasn't a back issue.

yeah, that's what I was afraid of, reading his body language.

B6x84xUIMAEbWiO.jpg

See: I knew I wasn't hallucinating. Roc is under the basket WITHOUT a wrap on his hand. He must've hurt it later on in warmups??

His hand was wrapped , in fact I thought I saw it in one of jarheads' pictures. He then seemed to re-injure it under GT's basket late in the 2nd half. He was wincing , holding his left hand and opening and closing his fist. Surprised that it wasn't questioned and discussed in JB's presser. Was it?

Cherie...see the pic I posted above...no wrap!

Cherie...see the pic I posted above...no wrap!

Strange, I noticed the wrap in Jarhead's pictures and didn't look that he didn't have one and then did. Seems strange that he would have hurt it in warmups.

Strange, I noticed the wrap in Jarhead's pictures and didn't look that he didn't have one and then did. Seems strange that he would have hurt it in warmups.

It's possible it was hurt but wasn't wrapped for the first round of warmups... I was concerned something else was amiss becuse he kept bending over and making faces. He was seriously bothered by something and it didn't seem to be just his hand, but what the heck do I know?

I don't think being "road-graded", (Matt Park's term) into the stanchion helped him much.

They said during the broadcast that he did not participate in the 2nd half warmup line.

Not specific to Rak's hand, but does it seem like Christmas gets hacked multiple times during games without a call? A couple of times tonight he faced up and drove the ball, only to have it "blocked" by at GT defender... which seemed to consist of coming across his body and arms to do so. Maybe I am viewing things incorrectly, but it seemed like it to me... bruh can't catch a call. To Rak's credit he seemed to handle himself well on the complaining front.

It's possible it was hurt but wasn't wrapped for the first round of warmups... I was concerned something else was amiss becuse he kept bending over and making faces. He was seriously bothered by something and it didn't seem to be just his hand, but what the heck do I know?

Hopefully it isn't a back issue. I can understand how he'd have one but those are painful, nagging and difficult to heal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom