7. Pittsburgh
8. North Carolina
9. NC State
10. Syracuse
11. Boston College
12. Duke
13. Wake Forest
14. Virginia

1. Clemson (We're not a clear #1, we'll know in two weeks. UGA win looks less impressive now)
1. Florida State (Winston has yet to be tested. We'll know soon)
3. Miami (Undersized, sloppy defense. Strong on offense, though not dominant)
4. Georgia Tech (Screw you, GT. Unfortunately, QB will be more dangerous with seasoning)
5. Virginia Tech (LT is just AWFUL. DL is very strong)
6. Maryland (Not as bad as FSU made them look @ FSU. Wait and see)
7. North Carolina (Meh. Middle of the pack in everything)
8. Boston College (They're going to surprise people. OL and RB are strengths)
9. NC State (DL is very good, offense will improve)
10. Virginia (Beat BYU, lost to Oregon. They stink, but they've played harder opponents, and beat one of them)
11. Wake Forest (Jumps from bottom after surprising win against NC State)
12. Syracuse (No quality wins yet, looked bad on DL and secondary. Below average QB/WR play)
13. Pittsburgh (Lost to a bad UVA team. Blown out by FSU. Barely beat Duke)
14. Duke (This is Duke's reserved spot)

My ACC rankings
1. Clemson
2. Florida State
3. Miami
4. Virginia Tech
5. Georgia Tech
6. Maryland
7. Pittsburgh
8. North Carolina
9. NC State
10. Syracuse
11. Boston College
12. Duke
13. Wake Forest
14. Virginia

I think every team 5-14 could beat each other in any given game.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I think 4-14 honestly. VPI doesn't impress I think Miami will end up playing the Clemson-FSU winner here in Charlotte. Unless the VPI-Miami game is in Blacksburg I don't see Miami losing that game. VPI has the best defense in the ACC but their offense is bad. I also think Pitt isn't as good as their number 7 ranking in my list and BC is underrated at 11, but their defense is worse than most in the conference.

Unfortunate thing about the ACC the last ten years is that any team from 1-14 can beat each other on any given weekend. Upsets galore every year have kept us less than relevant. Nobody is safe.

Unfortunate thing about the ACC the last ten years is that any team from 1-14 can beat each other on any given weekend. Upsets galore every year have kept us less than relevant. Nobody is safe.

Clemson and FSU are head and shoulders above the rest of the league. Whichever one of you bastards wins that game better remain undefeated and kick Alabama or Oregon or OSU's a** in the BCS.

The WVU fans would crap themselves.

Last edited:
My ACC rankings
1. FSU
2. Clemson
3. Miami
4. Virginia Tech
5. Syracuse
6. Pittsburgh
7. Georgia Tech
8. North Carolina
9. Maryland
10. Boston College
11. NC State
12. Duke
13. Wake Forest
14. Virginia

Unfortunate thing is that regardless of who wins that game, the lead-up to the title game is going to be one of Florida, South Carolina and probably Miami. Yuck.

My ACC rankings
1. FSU
2. Clemson
3. Miami
4. Virginia Tech
5. Syracuse
6. Pittsburgh
7. Georgia Tech
8. North Carolina
9. Maryland
10. Boston College
11. NC State
12. Duke
13. Wake Forest
14. Virginia
Wow, Duke over Wake and UVA? Who has Duke beaten? UVA has a BYU win at least. Wake has an NC State win. Duke hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse yet.

No way Syracuse is 5. You guys are in for a rough season if you're expecting to finish up there. New QB, bad receivers, slow underpowered DL, no real OL push. Ditto for Pitt, that's a bad team.

Wow, Duke over Wake and UVA? Who has Duke beaten? UVA has a BYU win at least. Wake has an NC State win. Duke hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse yet.

No way Syracuse is 5. You guys are in for a rough season if you're expecting to finish up there. New QB, bad receivers, slow underpowered DL, no real OL push. Ditto for Pitt, that's a bad team.

Watch it, or I'll move you down to #3.

Unfortunate thing is that regardless of who wins that game, the lead-up to the title game is going to be one of Florida, South Carolina and probably Miami. Yuck.
Florida is crap right now Florida State should beat them as they can score even against Florida's good defense. FSU beats them in the swamp. Clowney right now is mailing in the season because he doesn't want to get hurt, but he will get up for your game as it will be his last game in Columbia and that will make that game tough. Beasley will need to pressure Shaw/Thompson and I think you guys win that game in Columbia. Both FSU and Clemson should want Miami at 11-1 in that title game that way its a win that helps against Ohio State who will likely be playing Northwestern/Michigan in their title game and Miami at 11-1 is better than either Michigan or Northwestern.

Just for fun, Syracuse Wins/Losses for the year, from a longtime ACC member:

Clemson - L
@ NC State - L (Their DL is going to chew you up worse than ours)
@ GT - L (This is going to get UGLY)
Wake - Tossup (Be wary of Wake. Grobe does a lot with very little)
@ Maryland - L (This is going to get ugly, too)
@ FSU - L (Need I say more?)
Pitt - W (These guys stink out loud, you'd better beat them)
BC - Tossup (Big OL is going to give your D trouble. Luckily they give up a ton of yards).

Best case: 3-5 in ACC
Realistic worst case: 2-6

That'd put you down in the Wake/Duke neighborhood rather than the Miami/VT/GT.

Clemson - L
BC - Tossup (Big OL is going to give your D trouble. Luckily they give up a ton of yards).

We need to find a way to squeeze out that 4th win somehow.

Clemson - L

Dude, this is flat out trolling. Wake beat NC State at home who was missing their starting QB. Wake, BC, Pitt should be wins at the Dome, and I think FSU and Ga. Tech are losses, but UMD and NCSU will come down to our defense. NC State may get pressure, but we can max protect and will be able to score a little that game comes to down whether NC State's starting QB comes back from injury.

Clemson - L

Who made you the expert - really? This is all we know right now...nothing more...nothing less...that's why we play the game.

Your time here is at an end...now your becoming a dork unrepresentative of all the pleasant fans from Clemson I met yesterday. Do yourself a favor go bother some BC fans...

Dude, this is flat out trolling. Wake beat NC State at home who was missing their starting QB. Wake, BC, Pitt should be wins at the Dome, and I think FSU and Ga. Tech are losses, but UMD and NCSU will come down to our defense. NC State may get pressure, but we can max protect and will be able to score a little that game comes to down whether NC State's starting QB comes back from injury.
BC is going to be tough on your D, there's no way I'd mark that down as a win. Tossup at best. Maryland is a definite loss, CJ Brown is going to ravage your line on the ground, and he'll do the same to us. NC State is going to be a tossup.

For funsies, I'll bookmark this thread and we'll re-visit this at the end of the season. I think you're a 3 win team, with the possibility of a fourth win if you play much better than you have so far this year. Let's see how it goes and we'll compare notes afterwards.

Clemson - L

So basically, you pick all of the old guard ACC teams. [shaking head]

BC is going to be tough on your D, there's no way I'd mark that down as a win. Tossup at best. Maryland is a definite loss, CJ Brown is going to ravage your line on the ground, and he'll do the same to us. NC State is going to be a tossup.

For funsies, I'll bookmark this thread and we'll re-visit this at the end of the season. I think you're a 3 win team, with the possibility of a fourth win if you play much better than you have so far this year. Let's see how it goes and we'll compare notes afterwards.

We'll see. You're making the mistake of rating a team after the worst outing of the year. You're never as poor as the worst outing, or as good as the best.

We are much better offensively than we played yesterday. Your talent had a lot to do with that.

We'll see. You're making the mistake of rating a team after the worst outing of the year. You're never as poor as the worst outing, or as good as the best.

We are much better offensively than we played yesterday. Your talent had a lot to do with that.
I am not taking much from yesterday. I did watch some of your first few games to see what we were up against.

I am not taking much from yesterday. I did watch some of your first few games to see what we were up against.

Our first few games we didn't have the same starting QB.

So extrapolating our offensive performance from those games is basically bunk analysis.

This is where your knowledge our team betrays you the strength of our defense is the LBs and run defense. Clemson destroyed us because your have a Heisman trophy QB who could pick apart our weakness which is our secondary. If BC expects to run the ball down the throat on us at the Dome they will need to be able to throw. I like our chances against Wake, BC, Pitt in the Dome. Watching Maryland they have C.J. Brown, but they like us have beaten the weak teams on their schedule and showed if you smack them in the mouth they fold like accordions. I think we can beat them if the defense plays well. Listen, Clemson has a top 5 offense nationally and legitimate national title contender this year but Syracuse fans look at our schedule and believe we can get to 4-4 this year in the ACC stop trolling if you want to have discussions on here feel free as most of the Clemson fans have been cordial.

Clemson and FSU are head and shoulders above the rest of the league. Whichever one of you bastards wins that game better remain undefeated and kick Alabama or Oregon or OSU's a** in the BCS.

The WVU fans would crap themselves.

Unless everyone has at least one loss there is no way you could put OSU in the title game ... good lord I would just cry myself to sleep if I had to watch those a$$hats in a title game again. Clemson/FSU vs Oregon would be fun ... I think Clemson/FSU vs Bama could be interesting because that Bama secondary is very suspect.

BC is marked down as a win, and a rather easy one. The one thing we are really good at is stopping the run.