Rank the ACC's stadiums/venues | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Rank the ACC's stadiums/venues

I may be biased, but I fell in love w/ the Done the first time I stepped foot in it, and I haven't stopped loving it since.

It's the only stadium that I've ever seen where every seat has a great view and the weather is always perfect.

I agree. Once we get a reno and some natural light coming in with better concessions , scoreboards, and locker rooms things will be perfect. Hope the natural footprint of the field and seating isn't changed too much. Awesome sight lines.

I may be biased, but I fell in love w/ the Done the first time I stepped foot in it, and I haven't stopped loving it since.

It's the only stadium that I've ever seen where every seat has a great view and the weather is always perfect.
If we could consistently get crowds over 40,000 I'd have the dome in the top tier.

If we could consistently get crowds over 40,000 I'd have the dome in the top tier.
The dome when it's full competes with any venue as far as noise goes. I've been to every big game in there the past few years and it gets loud with 37k. If we can compete, it would be extremely loud.