Ranking the ACC (Most hated to least hated) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ranking the ACC (Most hated to least hated)

I strongly dislike Uconn and Gtown, there is really no one in the acc that I feel that way about. Pitt and Dixon annoy me, but I wouldn't say that I hate them, and I used to loathe Duke, but I don't really feel that way anymore.

For me its Pitt/Dixon after that I don't have any real issues with most of the rest. I'll be routing for Pitt to lose for the next 50 years.

Overall número uno must go to pitt. I know they've never been trailblazers on the recruiting trail but just looking at their '14 class, it's buzz your girlfriend wooof. Next is Americas team. I'll let jalen rose be my duke interpreter.

This leads me to maybe my new favorite school to introduce to the playa haters ball. If you've never been to Charlottesville VA you must go... if you want to see a second-rate version of Ithaca. Take a bunch of bros with backwards vineyard vines hats, add one cup off middle aged SoCal couples having their crisis, sprinkle in some worldly backpackers who did one erasmus semester aaaand top it off with some vagrants. Yes, I hate Tommy Jeff U. It's almost as if I'm inside the South Park Prius episode. I don't know what's worse, the elitist attitude of the students or the people of Cville. And another thing! The lawn isn't even the nicest quad in your state.

Now I wait for some recycled material that his forefather and the forefather before him has been regurgitating through the rotunda walls to "first years" for years...Hey, I thought it was a roast. Booooom

Last edited:
1. Pittsburgh
2. Duke/Louisville
3. Notre Dame
4. NC St.
5. Boston College
6. UNC
7. Georgia Tech
8. Virginia
9. Clemson
10. VTech
11. FSU
12. Wake

Who do you hate? Who do you nothing? Who don't you mind?
Bro:
I looked at your list for a split second. Hmmm. Pittsburgh at the top? Done. That's all I would need to verify. ;)

Bro:
I looked at your list for a split second. Hmmm. Pittsburgh at the top? Done. That's all I would need to verify. ;)

Coach peppy le pew and his merry band of thugs died in my world a long time ago.

I've always liked Wake. It was one of the few schools I ever considered attending other than Syracuse. This was largely due to the fact that I loved Robert O'Kelley, who I saw play at the AAU Nationals when he was like 14 (my brother was in the tournament, I was 12), so when he wound up at Wake I started rooting for them on the side.

I sent my SAT scores there. I never did apply. I think I had a better than 50/50 shot of getting in but I couldn't afford it without a scholly or a ton of financial aid.

I sent my SAT scores there. I never did apply. I think I had a better than 50/50 shot of getting in but I couldn't afford it without a scholly or a . . . . ton of financial aid.
I never wound up applying there. Only ended up applying to SU and James Madison. Financially would have been better off going to JMU, they offered me a VASTLY better package, but it was never really an option. SU was always the inky choice.

Overall número uno must go to pitt. I know they've never been trailblazers on the recruiting trail but just looking at their '14 class, it's buzz your girlfriend wooof. Next is Americas team. I'll let jalen rose be my duke interpreter.

This leads me to maybe my new favorite school to introduce to the playa haters ball. If you've never been to Charlottesville VA you must go... if you want to see a second-rate version of Ithaca. Take a bunch of bros with backwards vineyard vines hats, add one cup off middle aged SoCal couples having their crisis, sprinkle in some worldly backpackers who did one erasmus semester aaaand top it off with some vagrants. Yes, I hate Tommy Jeff U. It's almost as if I'm inside the South Park Prius episode. I don't know what's worse, the elitist attitude of the students or the people of Cville. And another thing! The lawn isn't even the nicest quad in your state.

Now I wait for some recycled material that his forefather and the forefather before him has been regurgitating through the rotunda walls to "first years" for years...Hey, I thought it was a roast. Booooom
The American Institute of Architects would disagree, but I guess it's a matter of personal taste.

The American Institute of Architects would disagree, but I guess it's a matter of personal taste.

Low hanging fruit. Had james madison designed Jmu then those grounds would also be registered.

Your polite and insightful so I'm not gonna troll you. All I'll say is I have family and friends who are UVa alums so I know a lil somethin. Maaany UVa grads think they're dropping the H bomb (Harvard) when they speak about their school. Funny thing is, one could get a 3.5 at any VA cc and be accepted into the bubble of smug.

Low hanging fruit. Had james madison designed Jmu then those grounds would also be registered.

Your polite and insightful so I'm not gonna troll you. All I'll say is I have family and friends who are UVa alums so I know a lil somethin. Maaany UVa grads think they're dropping the H bomb (Harvard) when they speak about their school. Funny thing is, one could get a 3.5 at any VA cc and be accepted into the bubble of smug.
Say what we may about UVA...they and Wisconsin are the most fundamentally sound D-1 teams in America.
I like watching the Dick Bennett coaching legacy.

1) Pittsburgh and it runs deep. Everytime they play I want them to lose. Trueblue here are a few reasons why:
Carl Krauser...Jaime Dixon...Levance Fields....Brad Wannamaker....The Oakland Zoo...Sean Miller...Chevy Troutman...Ben Holland...Ashton Gibbs...Sam Clancy...Brandon Knight...Sam Young...Dejuan Blair...Aaron Gray...Jerome Lane...Orlando Antigua...Chris Taft.
12)Duke
13)Louisville
14}UNC

LGO let's spank Wake.

I would throw Virginia Tech into the same group as Pitt. I still have plenty of loathing for them left over from the old Big East. Boston College to a lesser degree. Miami...meh. I don't really care either way about them these days.
they also have that buzz Williams thing that moves then towards not loving part of the list

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom