Ray lewis cheated??? | Syracusefan.com

Ray lewis cheated???

solvaycuse44

Walk On
Just heard watching sb media day that when ray lewis supposesivel a form of growth hormone called deer antler growth. Talk about bad timing and what a distraction

What a dick that owner of swat company,straight thru lewis under the bus for THE LAST GAME OF HIS CAREER. WOW!

Wouldn't surprise me. I think steroid use starts at the high school level, especially at schools that annually have college recruiters visit.

Im not talkib as much about his name as much as its his last game ever let him go out the,way he would like too

And I'm saying who gives a crap about it being his last game?

No one paid any attention to the fact that Tony Gonzalez, arguably the greatest tight end of all-time (and a complete class act), probably just played his last game. All of the attention is being given to this guy who got away with murder and who it appears now is linked to performance enhancing drugs. Why does a guy like that deserve all of this positive attention and to go out "the way he wants"?

Steroids are rampant at the collegiate level. Heck, I know several D3 players that used roofs when I was in college.

I would be willing to wager that 90% of NFL players are using some type of PEDs. It is just not that natural to get that big, that fast, with such a low bodyfat%. Look at the Matthews kid - he was 175 or something going to college. All of the sudden he ends up 250? Doubtful.

Just heard watching sb media day that when ray lewis supposesivel a form of growth hormone called deer antler growth. Talk about bad timing and what a distraction
Not a surprise. He's the reason I will cheer against our 'Cuse guys. Next year I can begin cheering for them.

Steroids are rampant at the collegiate level. Heck, I know several D3 players that used roofs when I was in college.

I would be willing to wager that 90% of NFL players are using some type of PEDs. It is just not that natural to get that big, that fast, with such a low bodyfat%. Look at the Matthews kid - he was 175 or something going to college. All of the sudden he ends up 250? Doubtful.

The reason why I believe its rampant is because I know guys that didn't even play sports that used them to just to get bigger. Now factor in millions of dollars or scholarships and you get people desperate to get the leg up.

Just heard on ESPN Radio this story. Someone said he has never tested positive for PEDs...Yeah and neither did Armstrong!!

O boy...I knew I didn't like either of those teams in the Super Bowl. Hope the Aunt gets some justice.

I knew at least a half dozen on my team in college

Ray Lewis is far from my favorite player, but I have to stick up for him on this one. The article says he MAY have taken a banned substance. Where's the news in that, every person on earth MAY have taken a banned substance. Poor reporting. Don't report something unless you have proof. SI is the same people who reported Manti's girlfriend died too.

The Ray Lewis "murder" case is a great litmus test on your reading level/knowledge of law/general hurrrrrdom.

GetAttachment (2).jpg

I probably had about 15 guys on my team my final season that were taking deer velvet.

Ancient Chinese secret.

i have suspicions about kaepernick

there were several reasons we at Ham tech went from losing like 32 of the previous 35 games over the years previous to 1984 during my time there, to nearly just the opposite numbers right after that year. Besides hard work, letting in more borderline kids academicaly but better athletes, better coaches, etc.

One of the other reasons if I'm being honest is that I'd venture to guess a good third were juicing back then (think it was winstrol?) One of the guys had a brother in pro ball as the connection. Thought they were nuts then and still do now, now that I saw then and now the side effects despite their efforts to get me to do to increase the chances that I could "get to the next level". No thanks. With all the aches and pains I have now anyway, history of head traumas, etc, (which frankly freaks me out with respect to the future), thank God 2 things: never took them, and never made it beyond college.

This stuff we're discussing here is a tad different and can be bought right over the counter at places like GNC:

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4058515

And heres a good article on it that actually mentions Lewis name as having taken it, this before todays hub bug:

http://www.deerantlerspray.org/

Like I said tihs ones seems different than some of the others. I'm a big proponent of natural healing products and this sounds more along those lines. Gonna remember this one for the future...