Razor Thin Margin... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Razor Thin Margin...

I didn't think they would disrespect the ACC by leaving out all 3 bubble teams. I felt pretty good after the L and N's passed through and Ville/ND didn't pop up.

I don’t think it would be “disrespect” per se and we can’t just bump this conference way up the charts at the same time as well. It was so close to SU/UL/ND all being out and I don’t think most would’ve complained if it came to that. Time for the conference to ball. Last year was a disaster minus UNC. I like the matchups early except for Miami.

I don’t think it would be “disrespect” per se and we can’t just bump this conference way up the charts at the same time as well. It was so close to SU/UL/ND all being out and I don’t think most would’ve complained if it came to that. Time for the conference to ball. Last year was a disaster minus UNC. I like the matchups early except for Miami.

Loyola is going to give Miami fits they are the real deal and they rescued me from nothing but horrible hoops in Illinois this year

To be fair it sorta started with him.
Div champs in 2014, conf/tourn champs 2015. Then he gone. NCAA 2015/2016/2018

I think he meant rebound from losing Hurley

image.jpg
What an absolute wild bubble ride it's been the last 3 years. 2 years ago, the leaked bracket craziness & final 4 run. Last year, Syracuse is the first team out as #1 team in the NIT. This year, they are the last team in... it's that CLOSE. Can you imagine how painful and potentially rare/unheard of it would be to literally be the FIRST TEAM OUT two years in a row?!? Has that ever happened before? It would have been absolutely brutal, my heart can't take too much more of that. I don't care how or why, but being the last team in right now is basically everything. I'm basking in the glow and thankful for a 2018 bracket that's got some Syracuse Orange in it;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom