Class of 2016 - RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Abdul Adams (MD) Oklahoma Transfer / TRANSFERRED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure anyone watching that replay could ever say he had control he bobbled it like 6 times.

I hope that Pierre wasn’t similarly humiliated this past season.

Maybe except Adams was the starter. It wouldve been like benching Strickland over a miscue. Pierre was a 3rd string back getting a token carry.

Pierre is going to have every chance to come out earn some PT this spring. However, people on this board prematurely pumped him up, and maybe for good reason or maybe not. He's in the top Central Florida rushing leaders of all-time with over 5,000 career yards but Syracuse was his only P5 offer. That's sort of hard to believe with his HS statistics but when not even UCF of USF offered the kid in their own back yard it should've raised red flags.

Syracuse-bound Markenzy Pierre deserving of far more attention

On behalf of the admins, move the discussion about transfers to the main football board and let's remain on the topic at hand, Abdul Adams, thank you.
Good point. BTW, welcome to Syracuse Abdul Adams! Very glad to see you are on campus and enrolled!

On behalf of the admins, move the discussion about transfers to the main football board and let's remain on the topic at hand, Abdul Adams, thank you.
Wish granted. Y'all have a new thread to carry on the discussion of the proposed changes to the transfer rule. Please keep the discussion there.

Wow. My own thread.

Please tell me you're Blanche. I dug her style.

If I have this right, we'll have 68 scholarship players on the roster for Spring Practice correct? 61 returning, plus 7 Jan enrollees (assuming KJ Jr isn't on scholarship). That's a pretty good number. Spring is typically so roster lean, awaiting more than 20 players to arrive in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.