Class of 2016 - RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered

Easy go there guy I didn't mean to stir the pot!!!! But I work with a family member of his. Also someone who works at the High School who told me the same thing and that he was very excited to see the SU GT basketball game in the Dome. I do not have any insight as to what his relationship is with the coaching staff. However, I will get an update on Monday or Tuesday of how it went.
I wasn't mad. And he probably won't come here. Just that there has to be some interest. That's all.

Easy go there guy I didn't mean to stir the pot!!!! But I work with a family member of his. Also someone who works at the High School who told me the same thing and that he was very excited to see the SU GT basketball game in the Dome. I do not have any insight as to what his relationship is with the coaching staff. However, I will get an update on Monday or Tuesday of how it went.

By Monday or Tuesday we'll already have our answer anyway.

By Monday or Tuesday we'll already have our answer anyway.
By Wednesday for sure. ;)
It would still be interesting to hear Adrian's impressions of SU's program, facilities and coaching staff.

By Wednesday for sure. ;)
It would still be interesting to hear Adrian's impressions of SU's program, facilities and coaching staff.
My guess is Babers is Killin' it.:) But is it enough? Hope Floyd is in the house!

Would love this kid. Small, but insane speed. If Babers get's the flip this late, I can't wait to see what a full cycle can bring.

Now is there a silent period after today or when there is no contact or can we still talk to NSD?

So it's good that he says he has a decision to make...right? If he was just along for the ride and the basketball game, he could have just re affirmed his commitment to UCF.

There is a big difference between making a decision on NSD and making a decision known on NSD.

There is a big difference between making a decision on NSD and making a decision known on NSD.
Are you of the thought that he'll be making his decision on nsd, or is he making it known on nsd? I mean he's a verbal to UCF, so unless he really has some thinking to do, why would he bother waiting to NSD?

Are you of the thought that he'll be making his decision on nsd, or is he making it known on nsd? I mean he's a verbal to UCF, so unless he really has some thinking to do, why would he bother waiting to NSD?

For Dramatic effect. No idea who, but I would guess he has made up his mind.

Imagine landing Reese and Killins? A lot to ask for I know, but if Dino pulls that off, the future is looking bright in recruiting.

As exciting as it was last weekend, it has a total different feeling this weekend.

rackman18 said:
As exciting as it was last weekend, it has a total different feeling this weekend.

2 kids and not 100% top of board. If we strike out - no real worries

He just tweeted out ...Florida Boi. Before I could copy it he deleted it.

RMH44 said:
Translation please ;-)
I think it means he is a Florida boy. Not good news if that is true...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom