Class of 2016 - RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB Adrian Killins (FL) UCF Commit/Offered

image.jpeg
I thought the only bois were sk8rs

Well, at least it looks like it shaping up for us to have a couple of signing day decisions. Even if they don't go our way at least it adds a little excitement.

OrangeXtreme said:

So much for his big announcement on Wednesday.

so the poster who lives in daytona and works with a family was right ? crazy talk. :noidea:

"he never considered wavering from the commitment"

"I had never been to New York and I had never been to Syracuse," Killins said. "I learned a lot about the culture of the school and so much history that it has. It was great going there and seeing what they have to offer."

Recruiting visits aside, Killins was never really shopping his services."

PhatOrange said:
"He heard plenty of chatter from UCF fans during the weekend via various social media platforms, most specifically Twitter. "I tweeted that I had finally made it to Syracuse and all weekend, every day, they were all tweeting things at me," Killins said. "UCF fans are some true fans. They want you loyal to them and so that's what I'm giving them." :rolleyes:

Loyalty.

We'll see if his coach sticks around past this year.

We're pretty loaded with slot receivers.

Not a huge deal.

We need some bigger wideouts with speed.

We're pretty loaded with slot receivers.

Not a huge deal.

We need some bigger wideouts with speed.

he was a RB. nonetheless, we're pretty full at either spot.

PhatOrange said:
he doesnt care. was staying in florida no matter what.

Right.

I was speaking more to the fans being loyal to him - it will be interesting when his coach isn't loyal to either.

(I think he's behind Neal and the CA kid on the board anyways.)

I'll take this any day of the week...Killins stays committed to UCF and Nelson stays committed to the Cuse.

This year the Cuse needs DE's more than slot guys and Dino/staff will recruit some unbelievable talent and speed in years to come.

He would have been a good get but not a position of need. Lets close with a DE and OL maybe a sleeper QB

He's faster than Butler and we need more speed.

i know how fast he is but with Riley (5-9) and Neal (5-10) how many sub 5-10 slots do we want. Killins is listed at 5-8

PhatOrange said:
i know how fast he is but with Riley (5-9) and Neal (5-10) how many sub 5-10 slots do we want. Killins is listed at 5-8

And Philips and Strickland.

Agreed. Other areas on our roster need more work than slot receiver, IMO. I think we will be fine without him.

I'll take this any day of the week...Killins stays committed to UCF and Nelson stays committed to the Cuse.

This year the Cuse needs DE's more than slot guys and Dino/staff will recruit some unbelievable talent and speed in years to come.
Definitely need more DEs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom