Class of 2016 - RB/ATH Jack Wegher( FL) - Committed to Purdue Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 RB/ATH Jack Wegher( FL) - Committed to Purdue Offered

Good thing they've already gotten off to a good start.

And also a good thing that we have a relatively small class to fill this year.
At this point I have no idea of what the size of the class is for this year that has to be recruited by the new staff.

Last edited:
At this point I have no idea of what the size of the class is for this year that has to be recruited by the new staff.

It ties to the number of players taken in previous classes. We're capped at a certain point, regardless of attrition.

It ties to the number of players taken in previous classes. We're capped at a certain point, regardless of attrition.
Yes but we could still take a full 25 depending who is asked to move along. I believe we were figuring about 20 without attrition. Plus you don't know if they honor all the commits from this class that means recruiting replacements.

Jack_Wagner_-_All_I_Need.jpg

Every time I hear this guy's name, I can't get this out of my head. Man I'm pathetic.

You can take 25 every year as long as you stay at 85 or less. I'm guessing we'll take nearly 25 before all is said and done.

We took 27 last year. Blair didn't make it. Dunk and Keller enrolled in January, so I assume they were backdated. Taylor was a late JC signing that basically took Blair's spot.

Bump still planning on being here this weekend I take it?

Well actually since this comes from the official Purdue account, I'm guessing not so much:

If Purdue is already announcing him, that must mean he's signed his paperwork.

The official Purdue twitter account just welcomed him aboard. So, bye bye.

Well actually since this comes from the official Purdue account, I'm guessing not so much:

If Purdue is already announcing him, that must mean he's signed his paperwork.

dammit you beat me to it, Jek! he gone.

Yeah, there hadn't been any indication he wouldn't take his visit but I guess he must have felt more than confident in his original choice. Good luck to him. I was a big fan of his film, think he's got a chance to be a real playmaker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom