Class of 2017 - RB BJ Daniels (FL) Verbal to UTSA | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 RB BJ Daniels (FL) Verbal to UTSA

If a kid flips from Cuse to USTA he has such poor judgement I don't even want him here.

Not to be too high on the horse here, I'm aware of our recent lack of success... But kids don't flip from Cuse to UTSA. This basically means the kid's options are shrinking. Quickly.

The one we lost to Tennessee? Yeah, those can hurt.

We need another RB badly but the staff had to have known his grades were going to eliminate him a while ago. Paging Gus Edwards and/or another HS RB

We need another RB badly but the staff had to have known his grades were going to eliminate him a while ago. Paging Gus Edwards and/or another HS RB

SU has two in this class, and Coley was a RB at FM if they need him there. Plus, Perkins moving back to RB would make too much sense not to do it. I think the Gus to SU thing ain't happening.

I think the Gus to SU thing ain't happening.
Edwards is being tight-lipped about it if he is moving on. Richt said last week that he didn't know, and anything else I've found on it came from our message board or Miami's.

committed to San-Antonio State.
Beep! Beep!
utsa-roadrunners-football-logo-link-to-utsa-football-fielding.jpg

Ya know, this is a young program that has the potential to elevate. They play in the Alamodome, only been around since 2011. They're in San Antonio, a great city by all means. Hot bed state for talent. This could be a Houston or TCU type team in the long run.

He must have been the PTBNL in the deal that brought TexanMark to Florida.

Saw him playing last nite and just knew the name sounded familiar. He didn't get alot of touches as they used a few RB's during the game but he had a few tough runs between the tackles. Looked very strong in his limited carries. UTSA played a good game but came up short.

Anyway, a blast from the past playing on a Cinderella squad at UTSA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom